• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You are handed the keys to the stadium. You have just been nomiated GM of the Carolina Panthers. What do you do right now to turn things around?

Datawire

I asked this question in another poo posting thread with no takers. As of RIGHT NOW, what would you do to turn it around as the Panthers GM. Not last week, or the week before, right now. I see a lot of complaints here, but I don't see any solutions other than Dave, Ron, and Mike has to go! As if that will magically fix things. So, what would you do? Complaints get us nowhere. I want to see some solutions from the huddlers here for a change. Put on your nipple shorts grab the facility keys to the stadium and let us hear it. 

It's too late to turn things around right now....I would have  pilfered the few good Browns players when they were having a fire sale.

LT and CB would have helped this team tremendously and yes that even means if we have to give up a damn first round pick. Haden is still younger than Norman....and Thomas has a few years left...it's a SB roster just not a SB coaching staff.

I'd definitely fire Shula as well. But plugging up our LT spot and having a shut down corner would help so much.

Archived