• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Chefs at Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

the only thing I know about KC is they are 6 and 2...what kind of a team are they..are they for real or has it been a luck/schedule thing?

They are game managing beasts. They have had controversy over who should start at QB, however, but they are set at Smith for now after last Sunday.

They have one consistent pass rusher in Dee Ford, who's had about 9 sacks so far, while the rest of the team has 7. He predominantly lines up against the RT from what I've seen to have success. 

They are a turnover dependent team. They have a +13 turnover differential. Their defense is opportunistic, which is something to watch for.

Spencer Ware is a pretty good runningback, a lot like DeMarco Murray this season where he's a threat as a receiver and runner. Their offensive line was ranked 25th by PFF through week 5, and they're most likely at the very most mediocre at this point. Their only receiving threat is Kelce, their TE, since Maclin is out.

I got some more articles on the Chiefs and some extra facts if you look through some of my posts recently. Hope this helps you get a better picture of our opponent.

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

Let's go Cats. Keep Pounding.

I got nothing of import, I just wanted to get something in the game day thread before it implodes after ONE bad play.

*Huddle when Panthers don't get a touchdown on their first play*

WHAT THE HECK GETTELDOUCHE

PANTHERS ARE GARBAGE

3-13 COMING UP

Archived