• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please for the love of fuging god

Snake

1 minute ago, truthjuice said:

I don't disagree with this. I've seen just as much good as I have bad from them. However, the way the Panthers fans are set up Cam can't make a mistake at all and everything good he does gets negated by a mistake or a bad decision *shrug* 

I don't think this is true of the majority of fans. The ones of whom it is true are rather.. vocal.

A lot of the Madden generation doesn't get that players aren't perfect right from their first rookie snap or that you can't just bench/cut/fire anybody who makes a mistake in the real world.

6 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Yeah, we had some moments through the years. But you have to be churning the bottom of the barrel to say we were more fun before Cam.

95, 96, 03, 05, 08...but it was never consistent.

These past few years have been the most sustained stretch of success in team history.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't think this is true of the majority of fans. The ones of whom it is true are rather.. vocal.

A lot of the Madden generation doesn't get that players aren't perfect right from their first rookie snap or that you can't just bench/cut/fire anybody who makes a mistake in the real world.

It's unsettling. When I hear "bench the MVP bc he threw a pick six and then threw a pass to his number one reciever who fumbled" I wonder why they're even fans. They want instant success. Brady has had off years, Peyton had off years, Rogers currently having an off year. It happens, you deal with it and roll on. I'm not sure if it's the young madden generation or the conservative "if you wouldn't celebrate" crowd. But as soon as we lose, they come out of the woodworks. 

Then I think it's just trolling and that they don't really feel this way. The Huddle did this to me lol. I did a pretty good job at ignoring it before I joined last year. 

1 minute ago, truthjuice said:

It's unsettling. When I hear "bench the MVP bc he threw a pick six and then threw a pass to his number one reciever who fumbled" I wonder why they're even fans. They want instant success. Brady has had off years, Peyton had off years, Rogers currently having an off year. It happens, you deal with it and roll on. I'm not sure if it's the young madden generation or the conservative "if you wouldn't celebrate" crowd. But as soon as we lose, they come out of the woodworks. 

Then I think it's just trolling and that they don't really feel this way. The Huddle did this to me lol. I did a pretty good job at ignoring it before I joined last year. 

Once again criticizing a struggling quarterback isn't relegated to the Panthers and Cam Newton.  Open your eyes a little bit.

Just now, RickyManningJr said:

I stand by what I said.  I don't think that game is focused and I don't think he has the heart of a champion.

LOL. Dig that hole just a little deeper. Cam is possibly a 1st ballot HOFer. Not sure you even know what you are seeing if you can't see that.

3 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

I'm not absolving the offensive line at all, it's obvious they are atrocious.

This loss falls on the offense period...true Cam threw a pick but the line well is piss poor, coaching is piss poor...i think Cam knows this and is trying to over compensate for the lack of..without Cam carrying defenders we would had 0 points.  the line is what it is and so are the coaches...Cam has to play damn near perfect every game..its not fair to think this will be the case..just like its not ok for the defense not to have play perfect...this team is lacking period in coaching..coaching is suppose to help the team over come turnovers and but the team in this best position and best players on the squad on the field..we see this is not happening..this is truly where the blame lies...it is the coaches that are being paid to scheme around defeciencies..they choose who is on the team to play. head coach defensive coordinator and offensive coordinator all need to go..They knew all off season who they had and weaknesses and did nothing. Everytime you turn around Special teams is f-up coaching is f-up and that is the one place that should not f-up too often but for the panthers it is every game.

3 minutes ago, RickyManningJr said:

Once again criticizing a struggling quarterback isn't relegated to the Panthers and Cam Newton.  Open your eyes a little bit.

I never said he can't be criticized. I think Cam has made some stupid "what the f-ck were you thinking" plays. What is dumb to me is calling forvhim to benched. Players have slumps, open YOUR eyes. Questioning his fire, heart, etc though is just a pure troll move. He's a piss poor loser but fireless he is not. 

Archived