• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time For a Complete Coaching Change?

Castavar

6 years. It's been 6 years to evaluate this coaching staff as to whether they have what it takes to WIN a superbowl. I've seen enough. Continued failure after the 1st half, ZERO in-game adjustments, constant time management failure, and constant lack of focus and discipline from our players game to game. Sometimes you have to make hard decisions to break through to the top (Denver, Bucs, Ravens, etc.) Gettleman still has a longer leash, but if he has another offseason like this one, his ass will be on the hot seat too.

So what say you, do you think it's time for a complete overhaul coaching change, or just certain coaches (cough cough.......Shula)?

3 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Ultimatum, Boot shula, if Rivera refuses, boot his ass too.  I don't remember seeing a team brick the fuging bed so hard in the second half in my lifetime.  Shula better fuging go.

That's the thing. Rivera seems content with Shula as long as he is here, so if he is too stubborn to make a OC change, then sadly Rivera should be sent packing as well.

Is the NASCAR guy going to buy this franchise??????? 

JR is the cheapest owner in all of professiona sports. He's such a nice man than no Panthers fans want to say anything bad about him, but he's such a stubborn individual who only care about himself. 

We as fans have thrown billions of not more at this franchise. JR hasn't done anything back for us. 

Damn Marty Hurney built that 2015-2016 NFC Championship team. Ron Rivera helped coach it all the way. 

Fug Shula, fug DG, and I'm sorry for you Mr. Richardson. That's why your stadium today was half emptied.

Archived