• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith: A Football Life 11.18.16

Datawire

10 hours ago, TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam said:

let me interrupt you guys blowing Smith to say he's a punk, a thug, and a little bitch for saying that about cam. Hope he's loving Flacco and clicking with his mediocre play. LOL

You've always been one of the weakest trolls on this board. Nothing has changed.

5 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

Except Steve was on IR last season

When we are bending time and space and discussing parellel and alternate universes, we don't need you shitting on it with facts. 

This board loves to write Panthers fan fiction some time. 

3 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

we're operating under the assumption that smitty was just kidding when he said he would have retired after 2014 if the panthers had retained him right

Smitty has been operating on pure Panther hate for years. If he was with us still he would have retired after a downward-trending 7-8-1 season. 

On 11/18/2016 at 11:13 PM, TheRed said:

I don't honestly disagree with a lot of that. But what's done is done. His time as a Panther is cemented, good or bad.

What baffles me, through all the things you mentioned above, he was still all but worshipped here by fans at the time. But fast forward to now, if Newton so much as frowns in a press conference, it's the end of the world. Funny how things change.  

i've never taken an issue with cam and you know that. 

Lol, so much saltiness in here.

I like to recall the way people acted towards myself and others anytime we have voiced criticism of Gettleman or concern regarding his personnel moves, and now I see the origins...  funny how depending on the subject, those voices of reason suddenly turn to quivering masses of rage, lol.

You people crying and coming out of the woodwork to voice your disdain for the greatest Panther in franchise history (although Cam and Luke will likely surpass him) and likely our first, legit Hall of Famer that primarily played for us, trip me out.  Sorry, they dont make a bandaid for butthurt, so suck it up buttercups.  Get over yourselves.  I didnt see these same people trashing him when he was here, but now have so much to say.

Idc if he was an asshole, he was our asshole and he actually gave a fug about winning and losing.  We needed some of that the last few years.  Even with his frustrations with Cam, i bet you that headhunting wouldnt have lasted long if he was on the field with him because someone on the other team wouldve been picking up their teeth.

Lol, so much salt...

Archived