• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cards Cut Michael Floyd

Ricky Spanish

2 hours ago, Bartin said:

He's had like 5 different alcohol related offenses going back to his time at ND. I don't think he's worth pursuing and it will be given at least a 2 game suspension for this that likely starts at the beginning of next year.

***2 year deal and an uber account, lol. I mistyped. :D

2 hours ago, Bartin said:

We should definitely claim him, never put him on the active gameday roster, let him leave in free agency and get a comp pick for him when he signs elsewhere. Better use of the 53rd spot on the roster than some of the other turds we've got.

Hell, he doesn't even have to come to Charlotte or show up practice.

If he doesn't play there is no chance of a comp pick since snaps are one of if not the biggest factor.

9 minutes ago, 15 said:

which players did the pats and seahawks take a chance on?

Patriots: Hernandez, Blount, Ochocinco, Haynesworth, Easley, Moss, Browner, Bennett, Talib

Seahawks: Harvin, Irvin, Clark are the only ones I can think of. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

In the last game, literally nothing.

Why exactly would you be afraid of a guy who hasn't done jack against us before?

Cause in a better situation he can, He's had an 1000 yard season and two 800 yard seasons. I would hate for the Falcons or Bucs to pick him up.

You really want to put your foot in your mouth talking about free agent receivers again?

9 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

Cause in a better situation he can, He's had an 1000 yard season and two 800 yard seasons. I would hate for the Falcons or Bucs to pick him up.

You really want to put your foot in your mouth talking about free agent receivers again?

You verified this by trading him on Madden?

49 minutes ago, 15 said:

Pats didn't know Hernandez was a murderer lol. And most of these guys just have tempers, not DUI or other criminal recrods. 

My point is that these teams aren't even in the top 5 for teams with the most criminals/problem players, and that top 5 list has no rings. 

But they knew he was known to the police at UF. If I recall correctly, police recommended he be charged with assault after a bar(?) fight but DA didn't pursue it.

51 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Kid, you've lobbied for every available receiver; good, bad, whatever.

You haven't got a clue.

Stick to copying and pasting the same nonsense you been posting the last couple of years.

You speaking in free agents is laughable 

5 hours ago, 15 said:

Pats didn't know Hernandez was a murderer lol. And most of these guys just have tempers, not DUI or other criminal recrods. 

My point is that these teams aren't even in the top 5 for teams with the most criminals/problem players, and that top 5 list has no rings. 

Everybody knew about Hernandez' issues going into the draft, which is why he fell. No nobody knew he'd end up a murderer, but if you had to pick somebody from that draft class that may turn into a murderer, he'd have been high up on the list. Pats did their background checks just like every team that took him off their draft board did. They just didn't care. Surprised Hardy and Rice aren't Pats right now.

Archived