• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

'Breakout game of the season for Vernon Butler'

MVPccaffrey

10 minutes ago, Rastlet said:

PFF is so hit or miss. According to that article Cousins played better than Cam. I thought Cam had his best game in months.

IMO that says more about how bad Cam has looked at times than it does how he compared to Cousins last night. That said, Cousins' receivers (namely DeSean) made some great grabs for him.

If some of our draft picks decide to play to their potential (looking at you Shaq, KB and Funch), then no one can argue the fact that Gettleman drafts good players.  Some of his positional draft choices can certainly be questioned, but currently, his downfall has largely been his inaction in upgrading positions of need via free agency. 

1 hour ago, Rastlet said:

PFF is so hit or miss. According to that article Cousins played better than Cam. I thought Cam had his best game in months.

I like the concept but their system overvalues not making mistakes, so 5 dink and dunk plays of 3 yards each will score better than 2 overthrown passes and caught 35 yard bomb. Hence a qb in shulas offense will never score really high. 

2 hours ago, Thorrez said:

I like the concept but their system overvalues not making mistakes, so 5 dink and dunk plays of 3 yards each will score better than 2 overthrown passes and caught 35 yard bomb. Hence a qb in shulas offense will never score really high. 

For QBs its all about moving the chains (completing passes), scoring points, and not turning the ball over. 

Whether that is on 20ypc or 5ypc doesnt really matter. 

Archived