• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christmas Ban Wishlist: Ludwig51

Saca312

I'm sorry, but the amount of poo I see from our resident trolls has gotten me quite ticked off, and Ludwig's poo is just poo on top of the poo.

His posts recently have been unintelligent comments based on knee-jerk reactions to rile, clutter, and decimate the forums. 

Heck, he provides his utterly brainless comment on how "Cam Newton suxs a lot" with all them troll cronies going after that, without providing any intelligent conversation, or even consider that he possibly was playing injured. That right there was the last straw for me.

All I see is worthless clutter with obvious intent to troll.

So please, @Jeremy Igo, ban this unintelligent kid just like you did with @The_Rainmaker (though I feel like @sanjay_rajput is the rainmaker's real account), and make the Huddle Great Again!

25 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

I'm sorry, but the amount of poo I see from our resident trolls has gotten me quite ticked off, and Ludwig's poo is just poo on top of the poo.

His posts recently have been unintelligent comments based on knee-jerk reactions to rile, clutter, and decimate the forums. 

Heck, he provides his utterly brainless comment on how "Cam Newton suxs a lot" with all them troll cronies going after that, without providing any intelligent conversation, or even consider that he possibly was playing injured. That right there was the last straw for me.

All I see is worthless clutter with obvious intent to troll.

So please, @Jeremy Igo, ban this unintelligent kid just like you did with @The_Rainmaker (though I feel like @sanjay_rajput is the rainmaker's real account), and make the Huddle Great Again!

What the hell I just voiced my opinon about Funchess and the season thats not trolling bro, but I see you dont like people that don't agree with you.  

@Jeremy Igo Please keep the huddle great  by letting people express their opinions. 

1 hour ago, Jangler said:

Keep banning people, before you know it,

You're nazi Germany.

Just bring back neg rep so people don't have to deal with the stupid poo.

That's why /r/panthers has had a huge explosion in subs lately, because trolls and poo just get downvoted into oblivion.

Archived