• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera can learn a lot from Andy Reid

AceBoogie

Reid used to be known for choking games away at the end with atrocious clock management.

If the man is evolving you have to give him credit.

Our HC packs it in before the second half.

When we pissed the clock away to close the 2nd quarter against Oakland on the road, I knew we were going to lose. That sort of limp dick approach to the game in this league is going to lead to many more losing seasons if we keep that poo up. Cold hard truth.

3 hours ago, thefuzz said:

Outside of them both being mobile, I couldn't disagree more.  Cam and Alex aren't close to being the same "type" QB.

IMO.

Should've clarified that more...not saying the same type QB/arm. Alex Smith needs those short passes because he doesn't have the arm for the deep ball. Cam, obviously does, but he also needs shorter routes called (ala Smith) to help move the chains at times so he's not constantly looking 20+ yards down field on 3rd and 3. But, reliable WRs are also needed. 

As for mobility, Cam obviously has the edge...but Smith does his share of running (though it's down this year I think).   

Archived