• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam being Cam

RoaringRiot

I remember seeing them tweet this for about a week trying to get Cam's attention because this kids dying wish was to meet Cam. His teacher I think was the one who started this. This is awesome. No press, no announcement. Just hop on a plane, show up, sit with the kid and make his day. Cam's a good football player but he's a great human. 

6 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

I remember seeing them tweet this for about a week trying to get Cam's attention because this kids dying wish was to meet Cam. His teacher I think was the one who started this. This is awesome. No press, no announcement. Just hop on a plane, show up, sit with the kid and make his day. Cam's a good football player but he's a great human. 

Auburn's SnapChat did a good job taking pics.....I mean you can't even see any of the film crews in the room. Right?

Who is in here dicing onions?

Really though, when I see things like this, I want to kick people in the nuts that have the nerve to question his passion or his drive. He's just a great human being, and I'll always be proud to have him as the QB of my favorite NFL team.

Ya know...stories like this really put things into perspective for me. Life is not promised. It is a gift that we should be thankful for each day. I complain about 1,000 petty things a day and you have a kid going through battles like this. I send my prayers. Im glad Cam came out there. I love having him as our franchise mvp qb. Cam, dont listen to naysayers. Dance all day, give balls away, dress uniquely...if kids like this warrior loves it...that makes it worthwhile

Archived