• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Daryl Worley And James Bradberry Going At It On Twitter

Saca312

It's nice to see our rookie corners gel on the field. Their chemistry together the past few games has been fantastic, and their play just proves it.

Now, off the field, they're gelling as well.

Take this recent twitter exchange, for example:

Daryl Worley begins by getting all sentimental over this season. It then escalates from there:

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

I think these two corners are going to be a fantastic pair in the NFL. They got a bright future together, and our secondary as a whole.

2 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Gettleman confused the hell out of me with 3 CB picks, and I was worried early...but hot damn it's nice to have those two to grow up in our defense.

*we won't mention Sanchez. 

Sanchez may turn out to be a contibuter yet.  I'll give him a pass on the practice squad for a while.  If he can secure a spot on special teams that's a win in my book.

21 minutes ago, Bogart said:

Sanchez may turn out to be a contibuter yet.  I'll give him a pass on the practice squad for a while.  If he can secure a spot on special teams that's a win in my book.

Agreed. Sanchez was coming out very raw. He goes for the ball too much, and that does hinder coverage and fundamentals.

I think a few years of learning the ropes will get him somewhere. He's got a lot of potential.

3 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Agreed. Sanchez was coming out very raw. He goes for the ball too much, and that does hinder coverage and fundamentals.

I think a few years of learning the ropes will get him somewhere. He's got a lot of potential.

If the worst Dave does is get 3 starters out of each draft I think I can live with that.  Anything after that is gravey.

2 minutes ago, Bogart said:

If the worst Dave does is get 3 starters out of each draft I think I can live with that.  Anything after that is gravey.

Reminds me of a poor man's rookie Josh Norman.

He'll take a while to develop into something nice.

1 hour ago, Saca312 said:

It's nice to see our rookie corners gel on the field. Their chemistry together the past few games has been fantastic, and their play just proves it.

Now, off the field, they're gelling as well.

Take this recent twitter exchange, for example:

Daryl Worley begins by getting all sentimental over this season. It then escalates from there:

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

I think these two corners are going to be a fantastic pair in the NFL. They got a bright future together, and our secondary as a whole.

Love your enthusiasm...I'm not as confident so I'll ride yours for now.

Archived