• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Rumors: RB Dalvin Cook Off The Field Concerns; Panthers Interest In S Obi Melifonwu

Saca312

Wasn't a fan of Cook prior to this mainly because of his vision and the OL that he played behind at FSU.  Agree that if a RB doesn't have a Zeke, AD, or Fournette like presence to him, pass.

Obi should def be a consideration at 40.  He's got that Kam Chancellor / moneybacker kind of game and fits well with what our defense looks for.  I originally wished that we moved Shaq to SAF, so getting this hybrid-style SAF would make our back 7 incredibly versatile, physical and athletic. 

Still hoping we grab one of the FA safeties, but if we can't grab a top talent there, then Melifonwu would be a welcomed R2 pick.

1 hour ago, Swaggasaurus said:

Welp "realistically" in the eyes of the law he didn't do it and Worley did. By no means was Worley wrong in doing that, but Cook should not be bashed by folks for a crime he was found innocent of. You guys make no fuging sense. Just being realistic, ignorance of fact Is some unrealistic poo

LOL dude you need to calm down I'm not saying he's a bad person. I'm saying if there is off the field stuff the Panthers are going to take him off their board. 

IM all boad the Melifonwu train if we don't get the likes of Hooker or Adams in the 1st.  I could see a safety needy team taking this guy in the 2nd.  But if he is there in the 3rd I think he would be a steal.  6'4 219 projected to run a 4.5.  Yes please.

Archived