• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ladders Now Count As Free Superbowl Tickets

Saca312

For those of you who spent great money and time planning and getting to the Superbowl, you may just want to reevaluate your life.

These teens got in the Superbowl for free. They didn't have any tickets on them or ID. They weren't even dressed fancy.

They just had themselves, some cameras, and a ladder.

So the next time you want to sneak in the Superbowl for free, bring a ladder.

2 minutes ago, Panther49er said:

So 5 seconds of the video shows the actual inside of the stadium from the seats and you can't see any of their faces during this time.. I call BS

Apparently legit. They may come out with a full video next:

http://thebull.cbslocal.com/2017/02/06/houston-youngsters-snuck-into-the-super-bowl-with-pics-and-video-to-prove-it/

4 hours ago, Panther49er said:

So 5 seconds of the video shows the actual inside of the stadium from the seats and you can't see any of their faces during this time.. I call BS

Yeah, it looks more like they ran around outside of the stadium after the game started. No way they were inside with backpacks on.

Oh, and they saw Guy Fieri.

4 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Yeah, it looks more like they ran around outside of the stadium after the game started. No way they were inside with backpacks on.

Oh, and they saw Guy Fieri.

Yep. I think it's a publicity stunt. Dude supposedly already had some famous YouTube channel so he probably had a pass which allowed them access behind the fence and film or do interviews. Just faked this to get even more followers.

4 hours ago, thebigcat said:

That is kinda scary considering they got in with backpacks... People with bad intentions could have caused a national tragedy

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

shut up. You sound like such a typical old white person living well off that assumes the worst in everybody. Especially young, non white people. Probably a Trump supporter. 

2 hours ago, Panther49er said:

Yep. I think it's a publicity stunt. Dude supposedly already had some famous YouTube channel so he probably had a pass which allowed them access behind the fence and film or do interviews. Just faked this to get even more followers.

Not to mention that they had actual cameras, but couldn't bring them into the stadium, yet had them afterwards. Did they hand them to someone who also snuck in?

3 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Not to mention that they had actual cameras, but couldn't bring them into the stadium, yet had them afterwards. Did they hand them to someone who also snuck in?

Well here's my thing. It's being reported on actual media outlets so I assume it's not fake.

They say they'll release a full video later. I assume they had to give the cameras up somewhere or put them up somewhere. I don't really know what.

It's confusing, but a heck loada media outlets would be outright fooled if this were fake.

Lol Actual media outlets... TMZ and a radio station?

Sorry, but Reddit has more of a clue."I have over a million YouTube hits" , which means absolutely nothing. If I were trying to prove that I had actually attended a major thing, I'd have video of me inside said thing.

"\While attending some sporting event called the 'Super Bowl', a major person called Beyonce (Or Madonna, I tend to not care), said " Damn, I would love some tiny white ding-dong all up in my hoo-hoo", , to which I replied, "I got this, child."

So, yeah.....

21 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Lol Actual media outlets... TMZ and a radio station?

Sorry, but Reddit has more of a clue."I have over a million YouTube hits" , which means absolutely nothing. If I were trying to prove that I had actually attended a major thing, I'd have video of me inside said thing.

"\While attending some sporting event called the 'Super Bowl', a major person called Beyonce (Or Madonna, I tend to not care), said " Damn, I would love some tiny white ding-dong all up in my hoo-hoo", , to which I replied, "I got this, child."

So, yeah.....

Lol fair.

Thought I remember seeing a CBS article on it. I did, but it was a local.

I did learn these guys have pranked people before, so this could honestly be a prank as well.

Archived