• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets in bidding war for Bogdanovic

Jase

40 minutes ago, Omega Atrocity said:

If we give up a first for Bojan I'm out on everybody, just get out the torches.

This coming from somebody who actually like Bogdanovich (he was really fun to watch in the Olympics) and am willing to overlook a lot of moves, but goddamn that would be a disaster.

Melo looked really good in the Olympic too

44 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

Hornets seem to be the only franchise willing to do something that dumb. Got a bad feeling.

I don't get how a player that great of MJ could be that stupid managing a team and scouting talents. 

Maybe, it's just Bc he's worry to much about trying to sell tickets. That's why he keeps taking these known college faces. 

18 minutes ago, Jase said:

We're almost out of the woods

That's an expensive price for Bogdanovic. I guess Washington gets to shed that Nicholson contract which is a plus for them. He had 3 more years left on his deal and was going to get over $6M. Glad we aren't just giving up our 1st round pick this year for the hell of it.

Lol ive been here posting and rooting for this team when we were trotting out mcginnis and dominic mcguire foh with that BS. If the Hornets were to stoo the TANK for another treadmill move i would stop supporting this franchise. 

Im just a drop in the ocean tho, so who cares.

And thank Christ we didn't deal out our 1st for Bogdan. Now, back to cheering for the TANK.

Archived