• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top Free Agents under 25

Catufb85

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2694252-the-best-players-under-25-available-in-this-years-market

Bleacher Report whom I tend to go back and forth with agreeing or disagreeing with there articles posted this today.  For those not wanting to click heres the top 10:

1. RB Isaiah Crowell (Browns)

2. DL David Irving (Cowboys)

3. WR Willie Snead (Saints)

4.WR Kenny Stills (Dolphins)

5. CB Terrance Mitchell (Chiefs)

6. DL Shaquil Barrett (Broncos)

7.WR Robert Woods (Bills)

8. DL Dominique Easly (Rams)

Now, after looking at this list the first thing that jumps out is most of these have "big" personalities or have a slight history with off-field issues.  With that being said this is a talented bunch and under 25 years of age.   What kind of trumps the off-the-field issues for me is that the Carolina Panthers roster is the 2nd oldest roster in the NFL.  With the releases of Tolbert and Solali you can think that some of the reason they are gone, also due to production, is there age.  I think these guys youth and talent and being on a welcome organized and professional roster/locker room could change the prospective of these players.

I think any one of them would help and also be addressing positions of need.  Would you touch any of these? 

personally I wouldn't mind kicking the rocks on Crowell (a younger JStew), Either Snead or Stills, and CB Mitchell.

Guest Lasus83
Stills, Woods do it for me as far as what we need.  For CB, I'd prefer a vet with our young guns back there (Munnerlyn, Amukamara). None of the DL fits our scheme and Crowell is a change of pace back at best... would prefer a drafted RB over a JAG like Crowell.

Stills and amukamara would be awesome

Sent from my SM-G930P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

14 minutes ago, DaCityKats said:

Stills and Irving are too guys to keep an eye on

He's an exclusive rights free agent so there's zero chance Dallas lets him leave. Too bad because that kid is literally the definition of an athletic freak and just started to scratch the surface near the end of the season

I mean, Jesus...

On 2/22/2017 at 8:19 PM, *FreeFua* said:

He's an exclusive rights free agent so there's zero chance Dallas lets him leave. Too bad because that kid is literally the definition of an athletic freak and just started to scratch the surface near the end of the season

I mean, Jesus...

Didn't realize he was an efa, so I doubt Dallas don't slap him with a 2nd round tender or something. Dude is stud tho

Archived