• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, 15 said:

you just went on a 5 mile run while simultaneously taking photos and posting on the huddle within 40 mins?

wow you must be really really fast and not lying at all. 

Old photo on photo bucket bruh. I see a lot of hurt feelings on here. 

Youre fat and out of shape Bc you choose too. Not me. 

And yes I run a high 9 - low 10 min mile pace. Last year, 8 min. Ain't bragging. Speak the truth 

18 minutes ago, 15 said:

says the guy who has never posted a picture of themselves on this forum. 

lol okay Pinocchio 

Mother fugger Bwood, it's me Chuck.

Dammitt ho3. 

Cash me outside. How bout dat?

your Lakers still suck

p.s. 

What is with you always asking for guys' pictures on CH? Damn. Every time during the off season you want someone to show you a picture. We have the "lovely ladies" section you know that right? 

47 minutes ago, Mr. Miagi said:

Mother fugger Bwood, it's me Chuck.

Dammitt ho3. 

Cash me outside. How bout dat?

your Lakers still suck

p.s. 

What is with you always asking for guys' pictures on CH? Damn. Every time during the off season you want someone to show you a picture. We have the "lovely ladies" section you know that right? 

Yea but doubt anyone in that section can touch 5 miles at a 9min pace while benching 285.

Guest Lasus83
In my younger days, I benched 310, once.  225 was relatively easy.  

Now, well I weigh more than 225 and can do more than 10 pushups, does that count?  :)

Yes... yes it does.

My number is now 10+ too

Sent from my SM-G930P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

56 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Yea but doubt anyone in that section can touch 5 miles at a 9min pace while benching 285.

You don't get out the house very much do you? 

Holy cow. You act like I'm Super Man. Those are average, every day middle class working man's stats. 

Go work out and quit eating GRand Big Macs and large fries. Cut the "diet" sodas too. 

It's all relative. I can do 225 at 5'11, 179lbs.

But I've seen men weigh 140-150 do it and that's impressive. The squat overweight fat dude can always do heavy bench because mass has to do with force.

Frame and height have a lot to do with it more than just a weight and you have to consider that. A dude weighing 150 benching 205 is much stronger than a dude weighing 200 benching 225.

These reasons are why a better judge of overall strength, considered by pretty much anyone that fights iron will be the deadlift.

Archived