• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scouts Feel Jonathan Allen's Stock Is Falling. A lot.

Saca312

I realize he has shoulder issues. But I feel like there's also a possibility that teams are spreading this over exaggerated info so that he does drop. 

You know how much junk I talked about Zeke before fantasy football this year all b/c I wanted him to drop to me at the 7th pick? 

I think this is nothing but an old fashioned smoke screen 

1 hour ago, 5up said:

We need an explosive d end not another slow d end I'm sorry I'm not interested... we need another game changer not impact player we can not miss on this pick

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

A slow d end? You realize he's quite explosive by a longshot, right?

You guys acting like we about to draft some bum. This would be our next great DE since Hardy.

I would not be upset if the Panthers take Allen at 8, my only concern is the lack of speed coming off the edge. There were several times that Charles Johnson or Kony Ealy were a half step away from making a play. I guess having him play on 1st and 2nd down will lead to more 3rd and longs and opportunities for Mario and Kony to get to the QB. 

6 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

DE is a need too.  Don't be so quick to dismiss it. Powell, you're better than that. CPF.. Not so much 

Allen is listed as a DT. His combine performance matches that of a DT from what I seen. Most experts feel the same way. I like Barnett over Allen as a DE. I just feel like offense gets ignored a lot.

36 minutes ago, unicar15 said:

Stops the run and could get double digit sacks? Yes...take him. He looks like he could be the next KK.

Better... People are comparing him to Fletcher Cox. That would just be insane IF he lived up to it. Imagine having a Fletcher Cox type of dude with KK and having Star with Butler. That just gives us so much versatility. Honestly the reason why we beat  the brakes off of ATL in 2013 was because we had such a dominant ass D Line. Oh by the way there was no such thing as Josh Norman. He was in the dog house remember? Who were our Safeties? What about corners?? I'll wait.....

A slow d end? You realize he's quite explosive by a longshot, right?
You guys acting like we about to draft some bum. This would be our next great DE since Hardy.

Explosive running a 5.00 in a 40? Plus I never said he was a bum...

Better... People are comparing him to Fletcher Cox. That would just be insane IF he lived up to it. Imagine having a Fletcher Cox type of dude with KK and having Star with Butler. That just gives us so much versatility. Honestly the reason why we beat  the brakes off of ATL in 2013 was because we had such a dominant ass D Line. Oh by the way there was no such thing as Josh Norman. He was in the dog house remember? Who were our Safeties? What about corners?? I'll wait.....

We don't need another DT

Archived