• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Missing Huddler: Kurb

Mr. Miagi

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/7/2017 at 0:11 PM, rodeo said:

It's not Firefox it's just a word like that, man I wish I could remember that name. That's gonna bug me.

It was Firefox and the name showed up during the last few dismal years of Coach Fox!

what happened to JOAT? He was having a ton of health issues for awhile

Quick....where do you keep your butter?

The old Huddle was great. The Survivor games were epic. So many hours wasted playing that game. Had two games, and I finished second both times. Sigh...always a brides maid.

I remember Northern Hawk and Jester coming to the tailgates. And taking all of the bicycles over to the Toys for Tots truck. We had a parade of people carrying and pushing bicycles from the tailgate to the stadium. It was awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2017 at 9:07 PM, Kevin Greene said:

"Hot woman don't post on football forums."

Without a doubt one of my greatest life achievements was the creation of this thread... right up there with the birth of my children.

On 3/7/2017 at 4:32 PM, The Lobo said:

What about GWatcher or King Taharaq?

I accidentally gave GWatcher neg rep and he lost it and gave me negative rep hahha. Good times.

On 3/7/2017 at 4:37 PM, Mr. Miagi said:

Quit that. I'm half way drunk. You gonna make me cry

On 3/7/2017 at 4:44 PM, Jase said:

Pretty sure GRWatcher is a girl

Oh you guys are just so awesome! First time anyone on this board has ever missed me lol. Thank you!! Joined April 2004 & have always been here but it's off season & I find talking about the draft before the draft dull. :P  I prefer strategy. Aannnnndddd yes, I'm a lady. 

This place changed, a lot of posters left, with Fox's last year. Posters were tearing each other apart as if the mods all left, almost like today's politics. One thing I will do is defend a poster's right to have an opinion even if I don't agree. Unless she/he's another team's fan. Or a troll. >*<

@Mr. Scot Knew a Joker who ran an old board called Panther Pride out of Winston-Salem. Still play ff with a lot of the guys from that board. Tailgated for years with them.

Archived