• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Missing Huddler: Kurb

Mr. Miagi

2 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Well I wasn't gonna say anything more but the PM that read: "Do you know who you neg repped" gave that away.

I wish you would have told this story before when he was still active. I was mainly going by him excitedly hoping to run black people over with his car on the whole "being a bitch" angle.

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

I wish you would have told this story before when he was still active. I was mainly going by him excitedly hoping to run black people over with his car on the whole "being a bitch" angle.

That'd be worse yea.

GreyPanther was my very first account back then I made another bs one just to neg rep him again and that one got banned so I settled on this stupid old name from when I was a kid on a shooter game....people kept thinking it was about John fugin Fox....*shudder*...god damn i'm getting old btw wtf.

8 minutes ago, rodeo said:

that and signing up on the falcons boards to complain about the fags having their way with north cackalacky

1 minute ago, PhillyB said:

that and signing up on the falcons boards to complain about the fags having their way with north cackalacky

Yea I was never "in" since my persona on here is pessimistic man but I clearly am not in the know on a lot of poo haha.

Archived