• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CH Hall of Fame: Inducting the Class of 2017

Mr. Miagi

Just now, Mr. Miagi said:

Telling someone that they got owned when you haven't done anything is really pathetic. 

As pathetic as calling someone fat and hairy because they rightfully questioned the legitimacy of another of your pointless, self-serving threads?

So sad. You probably don't even know about Aldis

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

As pathetic as calling someone fat and hairy because they rightfully questioned the legitimacy of another of your pointless, self-serving threads?

or updog

54 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

PhillyB is actually fat and really hairy. I don't make up lies. If you don't believe me, ask him for yourself. It was be mean of me today Philly was slender and in-hairy.

4 minutes ago, 15 said:

Chuck,

post a selfie for us

I don't have it anymore. Philly posted a couple pics about 2-3 years ago. I had it saved but that was on a laptop. Now, it's 2017 and I'm asking myself what the hell a laptop is. 

Let me tell you, you're a 6.5 (no homo). Philly gave himself a 4.5 which is a lie and @mjligon called that a "humblebrag". Conclusion: you're better. I don't even think he's married. I've seen your girl; she's "in service". 

27 minutes ago, Mr. Miagi said:

I don't have it anymore. Philly posted a couple pics about 2-3 years ago. I had it saved but that was on a laptop. Now, it's 2017 and I'm asking myself what the hell a laptop is. 

Let me tell you, you're a 6.5 (no homo). Philly gave himself a 4.5 which is a lie and @mjligon called that a "humblebrag". Conclusion: you're better. I don't even think he's married. I've seen your girl; she's "in service". 

You had a picture of Philly saved to your laptop?

Archived