• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Ross

the greatest

My problem with this is it's just another example of where we're overdrafting a type of player. 

Seahawks got Lockett in the third round, yet we're gonna take a similar guy at number 8?!

same thing with Shaq. I love the guy, but the Bucs drafted lavonte David in round 2.

other teams are finding a way to do more with less.

Ross may be healthy and talented and I might grow to love him, but I'll be pissed if we take a WR at 8 yet have a run-centric offense.

15 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

He played the entire season without any issues from his knees. Also his stats would have been even better if Browning did't have a noodle for an arm. (Browning's injured shoulder didn't help at all either)

As much as I like Ross. I wouldn't pass up Adams or Fournette if they are there at 8. If Ross is still there in the teens I hope Dave is making calls to move back into the first to grab him.

I think we should trade back a few spots and get him.

4 minutes ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

If that's it then I don't see the reason for these "his knees are shot" comments. If he played a full season without an issue then I think he is cleared from that risk in my book. 

I seem to remember two ACL tears and  micro fracture surgery...?

16 minutes ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

So he had a torn ACL in 2015? Is that it? I gathered that from a quite google search so please excuse my ignorance

I've seen reports that he has torn his ACL on both knees and microfracture knee surgery, now a torn labrum. I prefer Cory Davis or OJ Howard if we go receiver 

17 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

No we are gonna go with more balanced approach , but its gonna be OJ Howard who can stretch field and do million other things if L.F. is gone :(

I want to think that too. I really do but we all know how Gman thinks. 

Archived