• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should the Panthers sign Kaep?

Moorgan

The hate for Kap on here is unreal. Dude put his money where his mouth is and is protesting peacefully and donating to the causes he is protesting for. But what can you expect from NC and SC.....

I wonder what this fan base would think of Cam if he was on another team......

This thread has been everything I could've hoped for. My personal opinion is that there will be no QB moves and both our back up QBs will get our guys ready during OTAs. 

But the Cam freak out yesterday and today has been very entertaining. The Romo discussion is less entertaining because he's actually good when healthy.

47 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

And a reading problem.

I don't care if he's the most conservative guy on the planet. I wouldn't take a one read quarterback even if you put a gun to my head.

100% agree. And for all the morons that exist on this site that complain about Cams INTs and completion percentage... well they would lose their damn minds with this kid under center.

55 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

All political crap aside, he's garbage. Would rather roll with the crew we have.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

No he is not "garbage", that's just stupid. The "political crap" and distraction are the only reason he hasn't been picked up on the cheap. You are right, the Panthers don't need him and aren't even looking his way.

Its funny watching some of you closet biggots and worse fumble for reasons as to why this wouldn't work. Those same individuals will never understand the struggle of a Black man in America or any other cause he chooses to support and provide relief. 

This makes sense, like the author wrote he can simulate a lot of the things Cam does and will do for the O. He's way better than DA and Joe Webb. 

22 minutes ago, fjblair said:

No he is not "garbage", that's just stupid. The "political crap" and distraction are the only reason he hasn't been picked up on the cheap. You are right, the Panthers don't need him and aren't even looking his way.

Exactly. 16 TDs 4 Ints & 59% completion percentage. He's not garbage, and would be great as a backup for any team. People keep bringing up his reading of defenses. Let's be real; Kaep's locking on to receivers is no different than DA locking on to Olsen or KB all game. I'm fine with DA as our backup, but Kaep would be a perfect backup. He's not trash. These same folks whined and whined about not letting politics get into football, well it's these people's politics that have them anti Kaep now. Kaep is a great teammate (his teammates have said this) and he's a decent ball player. He's also very good in the community and doesn't get into trouble. That's all that should matter. 

Archived