• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some notes from my source

Verge

12 hours ago, Verge said:

9 out of 12 isn't bad. Shoulder incident came out today and killed Foster all the way to the bottom.

yea apparently that broke really late that he needed another shoulder surgery so that's no fault of yours 

I think Robinson has been extremely overrated since day one. Not only that, but rumors were circulating about his character. He was arrested in a car with three other guys with minor possession of weed and two guns in the car (one was stolen.)

Even though he was pretty much cleared in the law's eyes, you have to question the judgment and the fact that he would even be in such a situation.

1 minute ago, yasuhara2241 said:

@Verge read somewhere on Twitter that Carolina was inquiring about trading up with the Packers. If we did who would be our main target? I know lots of stuff flying around so I appreciate all this insight!!

Green Bay picks just ahead of Seattle. If the rumors are true about Seattle targeting Obi, I wouldn't be surprised if we're aiming to jump ahead of them to nab him first.

Just now, Clipper said:

Green Bay picks just ahead of Seattle. If the rumors are true about Seattle targeting Obi, I wouldn't be surprised if we're aiming to jump ahead of them to nab him first.

That is what I was thinking. However Seattle does need oline help too. It could be for one of the oline guys.

14 hours ago, Verge said:

Yep. He was sure it would be one of the rbs no matter who was on the board. He didn't expect who he picked, and they all were dancing when they picked who they picked. This draft is crazy.

Well, in my expert opinion, that narrows the team that I suspect your friend works for to the NYJ, the Redskins, or the Bucs.

:)

10 minutes ago, yasuhara2241 said:

@Verge read somewhere on Twitter that Carolina was inquiring about trading up with the Packers. If we did who would be our main target? I know lots of stuff flying around so I appreciate all this insight!!

Obi or Zay

1 minute ago, Bronn said:

If we jump Seattle I think it would be for Forrest Lamp.

He's the most versatile plug-and-play OL prospect in the draft to me.

It could be for Cam Robinson as well. Lamp may be a better player but Robinson could be worth the risk in the second. Robinson flashed when he totally shut down Miles Garrett one on one. 

Just now, Verge said:

"Carolina was all over Zay during the process, I would be surprised if he wasn't the pick" 
"Feeling is Dalvin Cook to GB to kick things off"

As a Panthers fan with connections, do you personally think we'd go after another WR this early with the OL/DB guys that are left?

I'm not judging, just genuinely curious.

Archived