• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Leonard Fournette asked if he could fall to the Carolina Panthers

CPF4LIFE

1 hour ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Without context, it's hard to know what he meant. 

He could have said it with tears rolling down his face, thinking about the millions he would be losing sliding down the draft board.

He could have said it with his eyes gleaming, thinking about the Cam fatheads hanging on his wall at home.

Or...

Or...

Hear me out...

Matt Miller may be full of poo.

Haha well said. How mad would saints fans be if we took him?

23 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I don't know if mad is the word, crushed is probably better.  They hate Cam and the Panthers as much as liberals hate Trump and his supporters.  For maybe the best their state has ever produced to join Cam as his VP as they run roughshod over them and the other 30 enroute to multiple rings over the next 5-10 years is their definition of torture.

2 hours ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Without context, it's hard to know what he meant. 

He could have said it with tears rolling down his face, thinking about the millions he would be losing sliding down the draft board.

He could have said it with his eyes gleaming, thinking about the Cam fatheads hanging on his wall at home.

Or...

Or...

Hear me out...

Matt Miller may be full of poo.

Yeah, it's pointless without context. Maybe he said it like he was scared to fall to a Shula offense

I'll be pissed if we trade up. If we trade up we better go to the Super Bowl,.. I mean it.

I'd rather draft anyone in the top 15 at 8 and trade back up into the 20s for another blue chip.

There's tightend a that would impact our game now. There's tackles that can groom, there's DE, there's anything besides trading up for a position that can last 4 games--

Anyone remember Cadillac Williams? 4 games, hurt, dud.

Trent Richardson? How'd that work out.

Darren McFadden? Hummm--- Stewart is like the last man standing from all those "awesome" running backs--

Davonte Freeman, Lesean McCoy and others were gotten much later and did or do just fine.

Running backs just get beat up so fast, and their college game is just hard to translate.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Is that why he ran a slow 40? Didn't KB claim that he ran a slower 40 because he wanted to come to the Panthers.

All the elite players wouldn't mind being picked 8th this year. The Panthers are the only team in the top ten of this draft that can win it all. Winning

1 hour ago, The Lobo said:

I don't know that mad would be the word. I will never be mad about a hometown kid succeeding. You have to understand, I've watched him since St. Aug. He's more than just a football player to me. I want him to succeed as a person. Same with all of the local and state guys. TM7, OBJ, Turner, L. Collins, Peterson, Mo, DBo, J. Collins. These are kids I've watched ball locally. I want them to do well.

Like Satan's butthole, farthest.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Like is there anyway that you can decline an offer from the team because I've heard about people doing stuff like that but I think I've seen anyone do it recently. I know you're supposed to be appreciative that you been drafted but that team is just hot garbage no matter how many good players in the draft it's sad

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

1 hour ago, Lasus83. said:

What
About
Trading
Players
?

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Unless you're talking about Cam Newton or Luke Kuechly, the Panthers don't have a player in their roster to trade up to the top of the draft.

So I don't know what players you're talking about unless you're willing to trade Newton or Kuechly.  Because, in the real NFL world and not Madden, teams don't trade away top picks in the 1st round for your bench players.

1 hour ago, Nails said:

I don't know if mad is the word, crushed is probably better.  They hate Cam and the Panthers as much as liberals hate Trump and his supporters.  For maybe the best their state has ever produced to join Cam as his VP as they run roughshod over them and the other 30 enroute to multiple rings over the next 5-10 years is their definition of torture.

Louisiana is a huge talent producer for the NFL. If it was crushing watching every great player leave to play for another team, we wouldn't be watching anymore. 

3 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Louisiana is a huge talent producer for the NFL. If it was crushing watching every great player leave to play for another team, we wouldn't be watching anymore. 

True, but Fournette is extra special, at a sexy position, and it's Cam/the Panthers we're talking about. We're still weeks away from finding out what happens, but it's a nightmare scenario there-no shame in admitting that.

Archived