• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We Are Now 1 Game Back of 8th, with 5 Games Left

Proudiddy

And 1 of our 5 remaining games is against the current 8th seed, Miami.  I also think an added layer of interest for Hornets fans is Indiana is also battling for a playoff spot, is currently 9th, and is also 1 game ahead of us...

Why is that particularly interesting?  Because the Pacers just signed former Hornet (and former Pacer), Lance Stephenson to a new 3 year deal.  I think they'll automatically implode.  

So, I am now focusing on taking 8th from Miami.  An ideal scenario would have Atlanta and Chicago sh*t the bed in their remaining games and increase our chances of getting in regardless of Miami.  But, we have games against Boston and Washington remaining as well, so we have to take care of some dofficult business...  hoping for the best.

27 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

We are 7-3 our past 10 games and playing some damn good ball now that we are healthy. It sucks to think that this was a 45+ win team if not for injuries.

What really sucks is we could of still won 45+ games with the injuries had we shown any defensive intensity late in games.

Archived