• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Multiple Front Office Execs Believe Christian McCaffery Will Go In Top 10

bobsfoodbasics

1 hour ago, countryboi said:

I like Mccaffery but Shula would just waste him and at 8 it feels like the team would be grasping for an answer when everything else has fallen though.

I hear this all over the message board. But how do we know that? Have we ever had a player like McCaffrey? No. Do we know what Shula would want to do with a guy with McCaffrey's skill set? Nope.

Not to mention that McCaffrey is a beast. In any system, he will move the chains and put points on the board. Nuff Said.

Some of you mouth breathers amuse me. If ESPN or NFL.com would have said that Leonard Fournette is a 3rd round talent. people would freak out at the thought at taking him at 8. But because he is dubbed the next Adrian Peterson by professional mouth breathers all I hear is "TRADE ALL THE PICKS!!" 

And with the opposite effect with McCaffrey, it's astonishing. The kid had a better career than Lesean McCoy and is the same size with similar measurables, but no. he's a 2nd rounder AT BEST. Unreal. This kid has been nitpicked over and over again, until people forget what he is.

10 minutes ago, countryboi said:

I like Mccaffery but Shula would just waste him and at 8 it feels like the team would be grasping for an answer when everything else has fallen though.

Hell no, he would be a good fit and actually allow Shula to expand the offense.

P.S. Huddlers it's not like Cam can't audible the plays, he needs to learn how to improvise. 

Archived