• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Christian McCaffrey thread to end all Christian McCaffrey threads

therealmjl

If we draft Christian McCaffrey at #8, you will be:  

89 members have voted

1. 1. If we draft Christian McCaffrey at #8, you will be:

• Happy, excited, filled with joy...LETS GO SUPER BOWL
    • Sad, mad, I HATE YOU GETTLEDOUCHE
    • I'm spineless and can be pursuaded to join either Huddle extreme
    • Ban OP...what an idiot

Poll options suck.

Honestly, I won't be excited about McCaffrey at #8. BUT, I will be excited about the fact that drafting him would strongly indicate that all the talk about evolving the offense might not have just been talk.

Ultimately, it'll be the same as always for me. Whether I agree with the pick or not, I'll root for the guy and hope he's a baller because that's what's best for the Panthers.

*I should also add that I will reserve my right to bitch about any pick made that I don't agreee with. LOL!

25 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Poll options suck.

Honestly, I won't be excited about McCaffrey at #8. BUT, I will be excited about the fact that drafting him would strongly indicate that all the talk about evolving the offense might not have just been talk.

Ultimately, it'll be the same as always for me. Whether I agree with the pick or not, I'll root for the guy and hope he's a baller because that's what's best for the Panthers.

*I should also add that I will reserve my right to bitch about any pick made that I don't agreee with. LOL!

Poll options are excellent

26 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Poll options suck.

Thought we were bros how you gonna slay my poll

24 minutes ago, cam1uvrxoxo said:

I am completely brainwashable and able to be turned to any extreme opinion.  My weak will and mind can be bent for any purpose you desire~~    even being okay with McCaffery at 8 maybe

Honesty is the first step

18 minutes ago, Panfan35 said:

He is not a NFL 3 down RB he is a gimmick utility player and not for our team I can see him doing well with saints or pats but not us and not at 8

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Tell us more about your pro scouting experience and why he is a "gimmick utility player"

i see a player that can contribute immediately as a RB WR PR KR and is as dangerous as it gets in the open field

what am I missing please enlighten us all

1 minute ago, arbnranger said:

I would be excited but truth is, I'm going to be excited with whomever is picked. At times I have this Panthers blind spot (blind optimism) that makes me believe anyone we pick will be turn out to be a superstar. 

It's okay that's like 90% of every fan

Archived