• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Last Jedi teaser trailer...

j2sgam

Amazing trailer. Rey is definitely training. Finn is in recovery. Is that the back of Leia's hand? Smashed Kylo Ren helmet. And the mystery of what Luke is talking about at then. 

Rey said Light. Dark. Balance. Luke is a Grey Jedi? Training her to be one too? Only 8 months of speculation. Worse that the draft.

Im wondering if there's more to the statement, like they cut off the next few words for intrigue... Time for the Jedi to end... what?

Was excited to see a full 2mins, but it doesnt give you much....... Be there opening weekend regardless.....

I'm just hoping that this story isnt also a rehash like the last one was. 

Also I am starting to warm up to the idea that Rey is Anakin reincarnated. Almost everyone is expecting her to be Luke or Obi Wans  daughter. I feel like that's almost too obvious.

Would also like to see Luke whoop some ass with a saber and not be killed off. 

23 hours ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

I'm calling it now, this movie is gonna suck

I'm calling it now, this post is going to be incorrect

The only way this movie sucks is if they go off the deep end with some story line that makes absolutely no sense. It's a star wars movie that looks like it's going to focus on jedi mythology. It's basically exactly what everyone has always dreamed of having. 

Archived