• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NYJ Told Jamal Adams He Was Going Top 5

bobsfoodbasics

15 minutes ago, Vagrant said:

Chris Gamble scored a 9 on the Wonderlic. I remember it being a big deal around the time of his draft. I have to agree though, this seems like the reddest of flags for a position that requires so much brain work. . 

McNabb scored something like a 3 as well. 

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You don't have to be a Nobel Prize winning scientist to be a great football player. There's plenty of great football players that are about as dumb as a rock.

Find the guy with the ball, hit the guy with the ball. Believe me since leaving Stanford the IQ level of College athletes has dropped precipitously. It's amazing what comes in the door here.

Just now, Growl said:

a 9 year old could answer the questions on a wonderlic.

It helps teams get a grasp of how you approach things, how you do under pressure, etc etc..

Did you read what you wrote?

How does someone with the IQ of 65 approach any type of puzzle compared to a person with an IQ of 110?  Then...how would both groups do if they were told a puppy would die if they don't hurry up and figure it out.

Let me know when a 9 year old can make the same score as you concerning "a grasp of how you approach things, how you do under pressure, etc etc".

52 minutes ago, Growl said:

The wonderlic has nothing to do with intelligence

The Wonderlic Personnel Test (formerly known as the Wonderlic Cognitive Ability Test) is a popular group intelligence test used to assess the aptitude of prospective employees for learning and problem-solving in a range of occupations. The score is calculated as the number of correct answers given in the allotted time. A score of 20 is intended to indicate average intelligence (corresponding to an intelligence quotient of 100).[3] Wonderlic, Inc. claims a score of at least 10 points suggests a person is literate.

Check mate.

Archived