• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Im so glad we have 10,000 people to hold up the falling sky!

rko396

Good thing this organization isnt being run by all u doubters of this team. we are fine and have the rest of the division right where we want them. We needed more work in the preseason so we added 3 weeks to it. after the bye were gunna start trying and win the next 13. you all must be so stupid if u think we were showing off our good plays this early in the season. Obviously u know nothing about football. :hand: I once shook hands with a guy tht knew a guy that dated Mario Manninghams ex girl friend so naturally I know more then most of u about schemes and were running ours perfectly.

Why cant u just realize that this is a message board and NO PLACE to be posting oppinons on topics. things can not be discussed or proven wrong. If a user makes a thread, he is 100% accurate about everything he said (Just ask Homoridesass).

ok i think i included all of the "great" thread topics of the day and summed them all up quite nicely. if i forgot urs, im sorry

Dude, screw 10,000...hombredeass and pathers55 can hold it up all by their homered selves! I would include rayzor in that bunch, but it seems he's riding the fence these days...AK too!
meh...my stance has always been if they can't get the job done, find someone who can. the offseason heading into last year gave me hope that fox/hurney had gotten their act together...something i wasn't sure they were capable of doing. last season gave me reason for some confidence but the thing that needed to happen was continuing the success from last year and showing that the playoff game was a fluke. i was giving them some rope. i wasn't convinced that the season was over before it started and i'm still not convinced that it is. i just don't have much in the way of optimism right now.

i do know that by all appearances, fox is incapable of being that coach that took the team to the superbowl. he was willing to risk a lot back then. he isn't willing to do that now. that coach would have benched jake and started the newer, younger player.

whatever rope he was given he is using to hang himself with.

i place hurney and jake in that same box. prove that you know what you are doing and that you are capable of helping this team win. they aren't doing it.

teams that can win, do win. the teams that can't win, don't. coaches that can make their teams winning teams do it. i want more than mediocrity. i want more than being just slightly above average. i had hope that they could do it but that hope is fleeting with each game. under current management this team will never be more than what it has been the last 3 years.

Really, you shook a friend's former roomate's cousin of Manningham's hand? Wow, that's amazing. You are a fraud and show your ass more and more with each post son. It's just so comforting to know that you know more about football than REAL GM'S AND COACHES! While your at it, tell Manninghame's friend's former roomate's cousin I say hello next time you shake hands with him.

Really, you shook a friend's former roomate's cousin of Manningham's hand? Wow, that's amazing. You are a fraud and show your ass more and more with each post son. It's just so comforting to know that you know more about football than REAL GM'S AND COACHES! While your at it, tell Manninghame's friend's former roomate's cousin I say hello next time you shake hands with him.

Our real GM was a real sports writer before he was a real GM, so really, it doesn't take much to really be a real GM, really.

And their real knowledge about the game of football has landed them a real 0-3 record, which really isn't all that good. So really they must know how to go 0-3, I'm sure I really know how to do that.

So we're really glad that you are comfortable with us knowing the same or more than some real 0-3 coaches and GMs.

REALLY

Archived