• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rumor: Bengals And Panthers Competing For #2 Overall Pick. Panthers Have Current Lead & Offer.

Saca312

1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

If this happens a bunch of us better start warming up the oven cause we are going to have Hot CROW for midnight snack Thursday night.

Starting with me because I am one that believes throwing away those extra picks isn't worth it in this draft.

Possible?

McCaffrey
8 (1400) + 115 (64) and to Cleveland 
12 (1200) + 65 (265) to Carolina

OJ Howard
18 (900) to Carolina
40 (500) + 64 (270) + 98 (108) + 152 (30) to Tennessee

That would leave us pick 65 (1st pick 3rd round), 115, 192, 233

On 4/25/2017 at 0:22 PM, Saca312 said:

Check his description for yourself. Used to be on a site that forced you to pay for this kind of info:

http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=5&handle=nflscouting

That's his own description. I meant something like links to where, in previous years, he's predicted a trade or two a few days before the draft. 

On 4/25/2017 at 5:02 PM, rodeo said:

I would love to trade up for Garrett. But not for Fournette, when we could get McCaffrey at 8 and keep our 2nd and 3rd.

yup. I wouldn't do it for Somon Thomas either. There's at least some chance that either of them could drop to us , stupid as hell to trade the farm for them. With Garrett? Not a shot in hell he makes it to 8 and he's the consensus best player in the entire draft. 

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Trolling on a Browns board and someone mentioned the Browns move up from 12 for Fournette.  

That's not totally out of play if he drops. There's always something surprising that happens on draft night.  Maybe Cleveland decides to get Trubisky or Watson with 1 and trade up to get Fournette.. who knows? 

Archived