• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

And The Last Draft Rumor Before Bed: Browns Locked In At One: Inquiring Teams That Want To Trade Up To 12.

Saca312

I meant to post it earlier, but for all the huddlers who have been getting irritated with all of the discussion and tumors leading up to this draft, this is significant in pointing out why it has been so...  When was the last time we had a draft where the #1 wasn't solidly decided before the eve of the draft?

Last year was close, but most people were fairly certain Goff was going to be the guy even before he was.  This year, there has been so many rumors and misdirection because there has been so much indecision at the top of the draft.  And honestly, it kind of irritates me in the event that we were interested in trading up, as I think dragging out who Cleveland was going to pick at 1 caused the cost of moving up to #2 to skyrocket.

1 hour ago, Panfan35 said:

Why would they want to trade out of 2 this is best case scenario for the Panthers it will push a good defense line prospects to the jags and LF will fall to the Panthers

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Pretty much this . We should all be  praying for Trubisky to go 1 and Watson to go 4 or 6 , that's going to guarantee us a blue chip game changer without the price of a trade up.

Man if they really pass up on Garrett they are idiots, none of these QB's in this years drafts are worth going in the first round. the only reason we have been talking about it, is because it's a supply demand thing. Trubisky going #1 after only starting 13 games ever at college is the definition of a reach.

I guess the browns are going to be the browns forever.

Archived