• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tre Boston Has Been Waived

10 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

I definitely think we are going to sign a safety. Hope it's Jairus Byrd. He wasn't worth the ridiculous contract the Saints gave him, but he played pretty good down the stretch last year when healthy. If he's cheap, massive upgrade over Boston

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I agree.  I'd definitely be cool with Byrd if he's healthy and the price is right.

6 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

We release Boston but keep Dickson lol. We better be bringing in someone soon.

Dickson is comparatively better for his position.  Dickson is at best average at everything, but he didn't constantly blow assignments.  How many times was Kuechly yelling at Boston for blown assignments last year?

Just now, Seltzer said:

Dickson is comparatively better for his position.  Dickson is at best average at everything, but he didn't constantly blow assignments.  How many times was Kuechly yelling at Boston for blown assignments last year?

That is false and Luke was yelling at the CB Finely

2 minutes ago, gorillamilitia13 said:

Lol hell to the nah

I still think both Benji and Funch are gonna have a key part to play in this offense. Every team needs that red zone threat and possession receiver. If either receiver can bounce back this season, it will be filling that role.

Archived