• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DT Hollis Thomas

pantherj

Wait this thread bothers you guys THAT much? I was interested to see if other fans thought Meeks would have Thomas running sprints. Seems like an important topic, since it ruined our entire season. I couldn't care less about the other Thomas threads giving basic stats I can get from anywhere.

Kemo could have stopped.

He said himself he was caught up in all the excitement of the first day of camp and pushed himself when he felt it tighten up.

Educate yourself.

lol I'm sure you and he both know exactly when his tendon snapped. He felt pain, he kept running for a very short distance, he fell over in pain. Are you saying Kemo is to blame, and not Meeks? I place the blame on Meeks. I don't think Kemo, or any man that size, should be running wind sprints.

lol I'm sure you and he both know exactly when his tendon snapped. He felt pain, he kept running for a very short distance, he fell over in pain. Are you saying Kemo is to blame, and not Meeks? I place the blame on Meeks. I don't think Kemo, or any man that size, should be running wind sprints.

and that's why you aren't a professional football coach of any kind.

You are a moron, seriously dude. I know people log on here and make dumb ass threads cause they think its funny. But, I know you are being serious, which is scary/sad. No ones to blame, its an injury. They happen.

When I was on my high school football team, all we did was run. No exceptions for anyone. From kicker to defensive lineman, if you didn't run you didn't play. I expect it is a lot more important at the pro level. Blaming Meeks is laughable at best.

You are a moron, seriously dude. I know people log on here and make dumb ass threads cause they think its funny. But, I know you are being serious, which is scary/sad. No ones to blame, its an injury. They happen.

The Panthers need to stop forcing 350 pound DTs to sprint. If you think that's a dumb idea.. well that's on you.

Ok I get it, you are simply an idiot.

The Panthers need to stop forcing 350 pound DTs to sprint. If you think that's a dumb idea.. well that's on you.

If you are a player in the Professional Football league you should be able to do those sprints. I don't care if your 400 lbs. I think it shows more that Kemo didn't keep himself in as good of shape in the offseason then it being coaches fault. He only practice for what 15 mins? Come on now Kemo.

Archived