• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

187 of you think fox can turn it around

panther4life

If...

... Hollis helps on the D-Line, things will get better.

... we don't keep giving up on the running game, even when behind, things will get better.

... we can get Hoover, Harris and Diggs into playing shape again, things will get better, especially on Special Teams.

... if we can get some three-and-outs from our defense, things will get better.

... if our O-line will start imposing their will on the opponent's D-line again, things will get better.

We have the personnel and talent to do this. Our coach has developed these things in the past.

I'm just trying to have faith that they can do it.

I'm amazed of how some of you are okay with being 7-9, guess people love being mediocre.

I agree. I think he CAN turn it around...but he has only the game after the bye week to do so. 0-4 is just about the end of the road for any team.

And if, IF, Fox can buckle down, IF he can get back to 2002-2005 form, and IF we somehow gel and put together wins against bottom-barrel teams, then we can turn it around.

But that's a lot of if's.

i don't think it's crazy at all to think he can turn it around. it's entirely possible for them to go the rest of the season undefeated and win the superbowl. it's incredibly unlikely but hot impossible.

i just don't have much in the way of faith that he will do it. i need to see something for me to believe they can turn it around. i have seen improvement but for every step forward they stomp on the brakes. fox pulls in the reigns to try and keep things from going to their heads. you finally have the lead and some momentum going and he says, "pretend that didn't happen...now go out there and pretend the game is at 0-0."

any momentum they get can't be sustained for long. can that be changed? yes. will it? i wouldn't count on it.

i don't think it's crazy at all to think he can turn it around. it's entirely possible for them to go the rest of the season undefeated and win the superbowl. it's incredibly unlikely but hot impossible.

i just don't have much in the way of faith that he will do it. i need to see something for me to believe they can turn it around. i have seen improvement but for every step forward they stomp on the brakes. fox pulls in the reigns to try and keep things from going to their heads. you finally have the lead and some momentum going and he says, "pretend that didn't happen...now go out there and pretend the game is at 0-0."

any momentum they get can't be sustained for long. can that be changed? yes. will it? i wouldn't count on it.

I would love to see Fox get this team turned around,and while it is possible,with everything considered it doesn't seem likely it will happen.

I see a lot more loseable games on the remaining schedule than i do winnable ones.

John Fox is content to play the fiddle while B of A Stadium burns.

Correct! Fox has done nothing to show that he even has the slightest clue as to how to turn this season around. He's not fiery, he doesn't seem to have a solution and his ignorant views on maintaining relationships with players is just laughable.

Do you think Bill Belichick, Bill Cowher or Andy Reid would have stuck with Jake or Dewayne Jarret for this long? Heck no!

They would have had someone in the wings ready and prepared to replace them.

It's time for a change and I expect it to come this season or in the offseason

Archived