• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Look At Our Offense, How Could You Not Be Excited*

SetfreexX

Just sit back and take it all in, we have options, size, we got that, speed we got that, combinations, we got that too...

Greg Olsen - 

Kelvin Benjamin - 

Devin Funchess - 

Christian McCaffrey-

Curtis Samuel - 

And finally Ace Boogie aka Cam1Newton-

This is our offense heading into the 2016-2017 season, I'm tired of fellow Huddlers acting as though we are not fully loaded heading into this upcoming season, and any educated huddler knows a lot weighs on the offensive line, but on paper this is the best offensive line we've had in years. If the injury bug moves on after derailing our most recent season I think we have an opportunity to put together another special year!

This also goes without saying that we have the potential to field a top 5-10 defense with the additions, and maturation of the last rookie class!

Bask in Panther Glory!!

Going offense with the first 2 picks in the draft has me pumped.  Guess multiple seats getting a little warm finally added up to us getting Cam some speedy weapons in lieu of just guys with great height.

Who am I kidding though, I'm excited / looking forward to the upcoming season every year around this time, regardless of the previous years record and how the draft went, ha

8 minutes ago, #PanthersKing said:

Who's our SS????

First, the OP's comment was about how excited he was about our offense.  Yet your dumb ass had to make a worthless post about a position on our defense.

Second, our SS is a Pro Bowler...who is better than who we had during our SB run

First, the OP's comment was about how excited he was about our offense.  Yet your dumb ass had to make a worthless post about a position on our defense.

Second, our SS is a Pro Bowler...who is better than who we had during our SB run

Why does everyone forget him? He's low key one of the best additions of this off-season

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 minute ago, Khyber53 said:

I hope it's as good on the field as it is on paper.

This....the weapons and versatility is there.  I am hoping the comments about how Shula has been looking at college offenses and planning on CMC and Samuel for months is for real.  If he can figure out how to be creative and use them, it COULD be a fun year.

Notice how you can't find any Funchess 2nd season highlights anywhere LOL . This is his make or break season real talk. Or he'll be the next Kony Ealy in the 2018 offseason.

I'm pretty excited , but cautiously so. If benjamin comes motivated and in shape and we know Greg is coming back those are probably our most sure bets on offense.

Alot is reliant on new or the unknown. Including possibly two new starting tackles if Oher doesn't clear the protocol and/or his legal issue, two rookies, and Cam coming off of surgery and hoping Stewart stays healthy. And also the new WR we brought in from other teams were either bench riders or Special Teamers. THere's nothing i can do but be cautiously hopeful.

I'll say if everyone stays healthy and McCaffrey and Samuel are productive (I'm not expecting them to blow us away ) then why not. After last season I'm thinking injuries are absolutely crucial. A healthy oline is going to get us much further than last year if nothing else.

@SetfreexX Thanks for helping me pass the time while "working". 

I am so ready for this season. After watching all the videos you posted, I started watching old Cam highlights. In almost all passing highlights, he had a very clean pocket. Hoping the oline gives him time because when they do he is on another level!

Archived