• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OTA Observations Day 2

4 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Effort- YAY!

Outcome- Drop

As a longtime poster, you really should be above this kind of blatant asshattery.

It's quite a sad indictment when even fans like you are engaging in this sort of silliness.

You reap what you sow Panthers fans.

1 minute ago, L-TownCat said:

Ok, I'm not excited for a dropped pass in may.  What is interesting is that coaches/players feel the need to rush to KB to pat him on the back for trying.

Its obvious they are trying to motivate him, but why is a 1st round #1 WR so ho-hum about his work that the head coach has to personally congratulate hustle?

The whole point is that he IS hustling. Whatever though. You don't have to be impressed or excited about anything, but if you're not, then why even bother to comment?

8 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Ok, I'm not excited for a dropped pass in may.  What is interesting is that coaches/players feel the need to rush to KB to pat him on the back for trying.

Its obvious they are trying to motivate him, but why is a 1st round #1 WR so ho-hum about his work that the head coach has to personally congratulate hustle?

LOL!

My god, talk about overanalyzing something...

Seems like every year we have fans here talking about how much disrespect we get from the media, the league itself, other fan bases, yada yada. We've all seen it, the "we never get any respect!" argument.

But here are our fans sitting around belittling one of their own players during OTA's for no other reason than it's apparently the hip thing to do now.

You can't have it both ways. If you want to be taken seriously, stop acting like a belligerent Saints fan.

If that's all you can add to the conversation, then why even bother?

I agree. Wish people would just shut up about the weight crap it's not even an issue. The man goes out there and puts up 1k yards and TDs when the line is giving Cam time. These people that complain can u just go pull for another damn team. They won't say all this poo when he is going off and we are tearing it up. It's like Cam's shoulder and the clothes he wears. He gives a fug, we have an awesome team. We could be the damn browns!!!!

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

10 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

So any idea how Shepard did today

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Not interested. Not when I can potentially get more Freudian psychoanalysis of the relationship between a morbidly obese KB who's dropping balls due to hands slick from potato chip grease and his teammates/coaching staff.

49 minutes ago, TheRed said:

As a longtime poster, you really should be above this kind of blatant asshattery.

It's quite a sad indictment when even fans like you are engaging in this sort of silliness.

You reap what you sow Panthers fans.

Oh come on now, my post had nothing to do with Benji.  It was more to the notion this particular instance should have equal buzz to that of Kelvins weight reports.  

53 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

The whole point is that he IS hustling. Whatever though. You don't have to be impressed or excited about anything, but if you're not, then why even bother to comment?

You asked for input to the convo, so I offered up a question.  I've stated before Kelvin will be fine and I'm looking for him to tear it up this year.  

That video from yesterday raised some eyebrows but in May, I'm content to ride it out to training camp.

46 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

You asked for input to the convo, so I offered up a question.  I've stated before Kelvin will be fine and I'm looking for him to tear it up this year.  

That video from yesterday raised some eyebrows but in May, I'm content to ride it out to training camp.

Fair enough, I guess.

Archived