• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Throwsmack Thursday: OBJ skipping OTAs

Jangler

When owners / GMs honor their commitment then so should athletes. He has a limited span to make a life changing amount of money, he's underpaid for the talent he is

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I have a hard time being empathetic when the 1% holds out for more money. I get it. But I don't respect it. Especially with all the drama, not to mention attempted first degree murder on our star CB at the time.

50 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

I have a hard time being empathetic when the 1% holds out for more money. I get it. But I don't respect it. Especially with all the drama, not to mention attempted first degree murder on our star CB at the time.

Speaking of drama.

Their bosses are the .001% of society who have shoveled billions into their accounts under the auspices that the NFL is a not for profit filed organization. An NFL player has a very short shelf life, an NFL owner has decades of making billions. Whether you empathize with them or not it's a business.

In corporate America if a someone waa outperforming their contract, it's either renewed at market value or they are out finding a company that values what they bring to the table.

I don't like obj one iota but for a player of his caliber in the context of his pay bracket in the NFL he is vastly underpaid

I don't disagree with you and he deserves more based on his play alone. And he can "get his" when his contract expires. I would have less of an issue if he carried himself with a little more discipline and his character matched his on the field statistics.

Archived