• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bill Voth: Jerry Richardson Not Liking Where TD Talks Are Going. Prefers To Ruin Our Future And Fire GM.

Saca312

2 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

I want to watch the Panthers win a SB but If that's all I cared about I'd just be a Patriots fan.

The goal is to win the SB every year. I'm not a fan because I like to see TD and Steve Smith and DeAngelo Williams all get along with the front office and make obscene amounts of money for a team that will hover around 6-9 wins every year.

@Saca312 I am not a fan of this move. I prefer my teams not to be emotional. Overall, he has done really well in the draft & undrafted free agents & low level free agents.

Now, we haven't had money, so it is difficult to gauge FA success. 

What we don't know is how he is handling negotiations with our current players. We can't groom players for other teams. Are negotiations not going well with Trai Turner, Norwell, Star, TD and Olsen? If DG can't extend, then that is a red flag. Look at those names. They are huge pieces to the success of our team. 

Now, are all of his hard moves been bad? No. I have actually agreed with a lot of them. 

Smith - didn't go about it the right way, but I understood why. 

D. Will - good move

Norman - didn't like the move, but he did seem to find some real players with Bradberry and Worley

Gross - bad move. We could have used him for a couple more years. 

Going young right after Super Bowl - hated losing all of our vets when we were so close, but it did get us CMC & Samuels!

Overall, he might have been great but a huge part is resigning players. If he can't do that, then that is a huge problem. 

Gettleman has been rubbing people the wrong way from the get his decisions with signing people basically costing us the whole 2014 luckily the division was bad and we got gifted a dud in he first round of the playoffs 2015 was no different when Benjamin went down our receiving core was ATROCIOUS we some how forgot to give Shula accolades for his work with producing a functioning offense in all honesty I will just miss his drafting knack outside of that he’s another run of the mill GM nothing special

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

5 minutes ago, dcpanther89 said:

Gettleman has been rubbing people the wrong way from the get his decisions with signing people basically costing us the whole 2014 luckily the division was bad and we got gifted a dud in he first round of the playoffs 2015 was no different when Benjamin went down our receiving core was ATROCIOUS we some how forgot to give Shula accolades for his work with producing a functioning offense in all honesty I will just miss his drafting knack outside of that he’s another run of the mill GM nothing special

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Yeah that division was so bad that's why we were 12-4. Get the fug out.

6 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode2 said:

I'm watching NFL live right now and can't believe y'alls GM had a say in playing time for players, is that true?? That's seems like castrating your HC.

I can't recall ever hearing this before. Of true, I have to think that guys like Shaq Thompson would've been seeing a lot more snaps.

10 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode2 said:

I'm watching NFL live right now and can't believe y'alls GM had a say in playing time for players, is that true?? That's seems like castrating your HC.

Oh no, I can assure you that's Ron Rivera doing that.

If Gettleman had a say, Remmers wouldn't have started with Daryl Williams in the back, and Shaq Thompson would've seen a LOT more time.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I can't recall ever hearing this before. Of true, I have to think that guys like Shaq Thompson would've been seeing a lot more snaps.

Reported on NFL live, but it was Rappaport so take with a grain of salt I suppose. Said Gettleman wanted reduced playing time for Davis and wanted to extend KB as reasons for his ousting. 

Just now, theDIRTYcode2 said:

Reported on NFL live, but it was Rappaport so take with a grain of salt I suppose. Said Gettleman wanted reduced playing time for Davis and wanted to extend KB as reasons for his ousting. 

Well Davis SHOULD have reduced playing time, and KB is a freaking bum.

What the heck is JR thinking???

1 minute ago, theDIRTYcode2 said:

I'm sure those types of conversations take place in most organizations. Hell, most fans want to see the beginning of the passing of the torch from TD to Shaq too. TD is still a good player, but he's definitely showing some signs of slowing down which is to be expected at his age. This doesn't mean that Gettleman "had a say" in playing time.

Archived