• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are you happy with Gettleman being fired? (A poll)

Hotsauce

Are you happy Gettleman was fired? (A Poll)  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy Gettleman was fired? (A poll).

• Yes I am happy
    • No, I'm pissed
    • I'm still in shock and don't know how to feel about it

3 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

15-1 and a trip to the super bowl? PACK YOUR BAGS, NOT GOOD ENOUGH

ATL fired their record breaking OC after the SB. Why should this franchise be impervious to making bold moves to make a statement? 

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

No not happy. Not with the timing and questions unnecessarily looming around our season now.

However, I am going to give all these fans and long time posters here dragging guys like TD and Olsen through the mud a hell of a lot of grief when they start celebrating and talking about how much they love said players after they score or make big plays. No one is above being called out for such fickle asshattery.

1 hour ago, AggieLean said:

Right, because you know these are the same fans that gave anyone else grief whenever they had a concern about the the team. I plan on calling people out as well.

Yeah, I'm not necessarily happy with the timing of it and the overall situation surrounding the firing...  but, I am thoroughly enjoying all of the emo-posts from the "non-emotional" posters who drank the tears of reasonable fans who hated the unprofessionalism displayed by their hero in his handling of still productive team leaders.  My, my, my...  funny how the self-proclaimed "reasonable" folk absolutely lose their poo when things don't go their way.

Hunting sure ain't fun, when the rabbit's got the gun. Lol

I have to admit that DG changed my way of thinking about the operation of a football team. I have always more loyalty, winning through loyalty. DG brought the hard truth and the balls to make the tough decisions. I was so pissed and but hurt when he cut SS.... But I had to notice that Cam became a better QB w/o SS. Cam was able to spread the ball around more. DG was able to bring in good players on the cheap that contributed immediately. That's the type of scouting and eye for personnel that we need and of course he got us out cap hell while making it look easy. I want an in between Hurney and Gettleman.I'm not happy that DG is gone but I'm not pissed either, just uneasy about what is to come...

5 minutes ago, rico6 said:

ATL fired their record breaking OC after the SB. Why should this franchise be impervious to making bold moves to make a statement? 

ah yes why can't we be more like an organization that's been around since the 60's and still hasn't won a championship

If im a snow flake youre a piece of dog sshit. 

* (mods im kidding around and joking please dont ban me) * :)

Can't believe your mama keeps letting this piece of dog poo go azz to mouth on her on the reg. You keep running yo mouth I'll make her get a switch to that azz, Son!!

I'm just playing too mods....

Or am I.........

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I am torn

I have always loved the draft, and as a Panther fan, could not wait until the first week in November when all we had to look forward to was the draft.

Then, all of a sudden, the draft didn't mean anything in November because we were in the hunt for playoffs AND, when FA rolled around, I also paid attention because we might actually sign someone in the first week instead of 2 weeks before training camp.  I feel a bit naughty over the last year or two.  Let's get back to where my conscience is clear and I don't have to worry about Free Agents and can get right to the draft notes the day after Halloween.

5 minutes ago, peteywheatstraw said:

Can't believe your mama keeps letting this piece of dog poo go azz to mouth on her on the reg. You keep running yo mouth I'll make her get a switch to that azz, Son!!

I'm just playing too mods....

Or am I.........

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The only time my mom has anything to do with you is when its time for your retarded ass to get wiped and off the toilet! 

Lol

31 minutes ago, rico6 said:

Their OC got a head coaching job.

Not sure how that equates to getting "fired".

Archived