• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fan Fest tickets go on sale today

RoaringRiot

Reminder that Fan Fest tickets go on sale at 10a this morning. Here's a link to the info

Some of you may have seen, I'm trying to supply the Bethlehem Center of Charlotte with 300 tickets so that their kids and their families can go to Fan Fest this year. We're also raising some cash so that we can supply each attendee with $5-$10 that they can spend at the concession stands. We had an awesome day yesterday raising cash - thanks to everyone form the Huddle who participated. 

Today we need help getting the actual tickets. I'm asking people who are hopping online today to buy ticket and are willing to help out, to buy all six available tickets and email me the ones you're not using. So for example, if you're buying tickets and you need four for your family, buy all six and send me the extra two. 300 is a pretty lofty goal, so I would appreciate all the help from anyone interested in sending lower income families to the event. 

If you're not buying tix today and want to toss a few dollars towards the concessions funds you can do that here. We're reached our initial goal (which was only ~$5/ticket), but if we can get closer to $10 so that they can get a drink and something to eat while there then that would be outstanding. 

Thanks in advance

5 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Based on this last week I think there going to only be 50 people in attendance.  At least no traffic at BOA

Yeah I debated posting this here. But ultimately I thought beyond the boycotters and protesters there are still a few good people out there.

32 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

Yeah I debated posting this here. But ultimately I thought beyond the boycotters and protesters there are still a few good people out there.

It's too bad the biggest fan community is a questionable place to provide fan info.

Just bought 2 tix.

Hardly any wait (unlike last year's nightmare of needing 4-6 hours on ticketmaster to get tickets).

For those worried about ticketmaster fees, the tickets are actually $4.50 each, and then the fees bring it up to $5 each, the advertised price.  So it is NOT $5 plus fees.    There is a $1 order processing fee though, so for 2 tickets, my total was $11.

I really hope neither the $5 price, nor this week's craziness discourages fans from showing up.  It will be VERY interesting to see how the tickets sell and how many folks show up.  I know last year was a mess with so many people wanting tix who couldn't get them, and then folks not showing due to heavy rain.

Let's hope for good COOLER weather, and a great showing by fans.  After all, it's still Cam, Luke, TD, CMC, etc. who will be on the field and whom we want to support and rev up for an epic season...!   

Be there if you can!

And if you can't, go buy 6 tix and send 'em to Roaring Riot so the kids can come!

5 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

I found the problem, Firefox would not work with the site correctly. Used Chrome and it came right up.

Good, glad you're able to get in.  I actually used Firefox with no problem...

Archived