• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Parcell & Frank Garcia

NJPanthers12

8 hours ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Are on WFNZ right now talking about how Greg Olsen is not a top TE in football. Josh Parcell said he's borderline the 8th best in football. Frank Garcia said he's absolutley not top 5. Am I missing something here? 

Fugcking idiots , I'll let Olsen's play on the field speak for itself . 

Gronk can't stay healthy. Jimmy hasn't been relevant since he left the Saints. Kelce needs to build his resume. Olsen is a proven vet with back to back to back 1,000 yard season and I don't know that he has missed a game in recent memory. It's not bias, it's fact.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

8 hours ago, gmonjimbo said:

I think Greg is a great TE but he has never been dominant like Gronk, Jimmy Graham, or Vernon Davis in their primes. I think that is the criteria that they are judging him by

When we used him like a dominant TE he was one.  To me , dominant is when everyone knew you were going to get the ball, went into week talking about stopping you and still couldn't do anything about it. 

3 hours ago, WarHeel said:

Gronk can't stay healthy. Jimmy hasn't been relevant since he left the Saints. Kelce needs to build his resume. Olsen is a proven vet with back to back to back 1,000 yard season and I don't know that he has missed a game in recent memory. It's not bias, it's fact.

LOL...I love Kelce, would have loved to see him and SS on the field together the testosterone would be flowing...but to the point...I'll take Olsen any day...

17 hours ago, mjligon said:

Yeah. He's known for being the only tight end in NFL history with three straight 1000 yard seasons.

Vernon Davis....just lol

The fact that we haven't had wide receivers or an OL worth a damn for 3 years in a row has a lot to do with gregs production. 

6 hours ago, Udogg said:

When we used him like a dominant TE he was one.  To me , dominant is when everyone knew you were going to get the ball, went into week talking about stopping you and still couldn't do anything about it. 

Dominant to me was when Cam had 340 passing and 100 yards rushing for 5tds against the Giants in week 15 of 2015 or when Julio Jones had 300 yards receiving. I have seen Graham or Gronk have 2tds before the 1st quarter with defenses double teaming them. Then Vernon Davis averaging 100+  yards and 2tds in 2011 playoffs. My definition might be different from yours but I still agree that Greg is a great TE

LOL...I love Kelce, would have loved to see him and SS on the field together the testosterone would be flowing...but to the point...I'll take Olsen any day...

Kelce is the only guys giving Greg a run right now but it still isn't as close as people make it out to be IMO.

I don't see how you can argue with Greg's production.  I think maybe because he isn't as flashy or boisterous as some of the others he gets overlooked, but I wouldn't trade him for any of the other guys.

People just like to hate on the Panthers.  Hopefully we have a great season and they will all have to eat crow.

Archived