• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barnidge Time

UncleWillie

Just now, UncleWillie said:

LOL. No troll here, I remember my waitress was from Boston as I watched the Panthers' first Super Bowl. That sucked.

That damn Kasey kickoff is a recurrence in my nightmares....  but hey if it makes you feel better the we lost superbowls to the same two teams as the failcants and at least we didn't blow a 28-3 lead!

2 hours ago, UncleWillie said:

Seems like the perfect time to sign Gary Barnidge, he knows the playbook and would be the #1 TE just like he wanted. It would be a win-win situation although I'm wondering why the Texans didn't sign him this weekend.

He knows nothing of this Playbook. Stop being lazy.

If we had a GM (Dave) we might actually make a move but we have....ROFLMAO...Mar-ROFL...that guy as our....figure head for Richardson so....yea...gl for us anymore in FA.

With the BS he pulled we'll be lucky to get anyone to come here as there is also a reason why other people left instead of staying to take jobs that were theres easily here after Dave. When we have people leaving for Buffalo after a SB team then you know we're the problem.

3 hours ago, ncsportsfan1234 said:

That damn Kasey kickoff is a recurrence in my nightmares....  but hey if it makes you feel better the we lost superbowls to the same two teams as the failcants and at least we didn't blow a 28-3 lead!

The misspelling of Kasay is just about as annoying as the reposts that you called out. 

Archived