• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What The Hell is Ken Dorsey Still Doing Here?

Castavar

Both DA and Cam have regressed IMMENSELY. Yeah, obviously Shula is ass, but I don't get why we haven't tried to get a legit QB coach for Cam. I've seen Cam make mistakes the past 2 years that hadn't occurred since his rookie season. It's Dorsey's job to make sure he goes through his reads, has pocket awareness, and keeps his throwing motion down. WTF is he even doing with Cam in practice? Dorsey was one of the worst pro QB's I have EVER seen play, and yet here he is to ruin Cam. Couple that with Shula and you have a disinterested Cam that looks like the life force was sucked outta him. We need a complete overhaul everywhere sans Wilks.

Does the QB coach really have that much to do with performance? I mean really? Every QB coach in the league runs the same basic drills in practice...strength and conditioning are managed by the strength coach and training staff...the playbook is the OC's...and the plays are called in. No one is going to change Cam's game but Cam. 

I don't know but if we end up blowing this season like last year and Ron is sent packing, watch for us to pursue Gruden. Seems like he wants to get back into coaching and I'm sure he'd love to come to our situation, with Cam and Luke in place and a ton of other great pieces. Would need to be a steady front office situation though I'm sure for him to consider it, but it's something to watch.

It actually is very hilarious and telling overall that our team is such asscrack that we're all the way down to the QB coach looking to blame someone.

Who was Jakes QB coach again?

Pretty sure the mental sloths here that make fun of Dalton don't blame his QB coach do they?

15 minutes ago, DelhommesTheMan said:

Would love Gruden honestly, he’s 10X the coach Rivera is.  Would be funny if Hurney ends up being the one firing Rivera and hiring the new coach again.  We are so fuged :(

My excitement for this season collapsed hard after we fired G-man and hired back Hurney. At that point I didn't have a very good vibe for the upcoming season. We didn't even get to retain our future GM that we groomed for years. Feels bad man. This whole situation is fugged

Just now, Castavar said:

My excitement for this season collapsed hard after we fired G-man and hired back Hurney. At that point I didn't have a very good vibe for the upcoming season. We didn't even get to retain our future GM that we groomed for years. Feels bad man. This whole situation is fugged

Well that's when you knew the old rumors from back in the day about JR were not only true but more true and horrible than we would have ever wanted to believe...

A few of us called it out and blamed JR even back then but....the slow gonna slow.

Just now, TheRed said:

Same reason Shula is still here. Ron.

The only time Rivera actually fired any assistants was back years ago when he needed a scapegoat to direct attention from his own coaching tendencies that lost us games.

Yea that's another thing about good ole Ron. He's a coward to go along with the rest of his many faults as a HC.

Archived