• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Maybe the Saints defense isn’t that bad

12 minutes ago, slumdogmillionaire said:

Pitching a shutout against a decent dolphins team.....I gave up on our offense after not scoring on them but hey this gives me a little hope against the Pats defense now.  

Except this is the same Dolphins offense that was practically shut out by the Jets last week too...aside from one garbage time end-of-game TD. The same Jets team that gave up 45 points to the Raiders.

This game never works...when you try to measure your team against another team, based on how that team performed against other teams....it gets too complex. Not sure you can accurately draw parallels from that approach.

Just now, saints4lifeagain said:

I hate Hochuli crews. I think he thinks people tune in to watch him. So many calls.

Believe me, we do to here, he was the guy who told cam he wasn't "old enough" to get a call.  I feel bad for both the teams, the game has been complete trash.  That said, there were a good amount of missed calls last week.  I think between the obscene amount of calls today, and the complete lack last week is where the saints really are.

Archived