• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yeah all of y'all dumbass's said we going to lose!!!!s

steven8989

I wish people would stop calling out other fans for saying anything negative about the team. This is a fan forum we are allowed to voice our opinions and we don't have to be uber positive homers 100 percent of the time . 

If your team has shown it has serious problems over multiple games then I think its reasonable to be worried/pessimestic about the way they will perform in the future. And probably 99 percent of these people you think are just saying negative things about the team just for the fun of it, are all very excited and happy when the team proves them wrong like they did today at least offensively. 

I think defensively we still have some glaring problems  , we have let the two competent offenses we played this season score 30+ in back to back games. and injuries mounting up for team overall. Will have to let the dust settle and wait for the official injury reports and hope for the best. 

7 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I wish people would stop calling out other fans for saying anything negative about the team. This is a fan forum we are allowed to voice our opinions and we don't have to be uber positive homers 100 percent of the time . 

If your team has shown it has serious problems over multiple games then I think its reasonable to be worried/pessimestic about the way they will perform in the future. And probably 99 percent of these people you think are just saying negative things about the team just for the fun of it, are all very excited and happy when the team proves them wrong like they did today at least offensively. 

I think defensively we still have some glaring problems  , we have let the two competent offenses we played this season score 30+ in back to back games. and injuries mounting up for team overall. Will have to let the dust settle and wait for the official injury reports and hope for the best. 

Whatever dude. Patriots are going to score at least 24 points no matter what. No one probably including you predicted we would win. I said we would win all week, I really care what y'all think!!!!

I will honestly admit I thought they would lose. I'm ecstatic right now. 

However, when Brady scored to tie it up all I could think about what when we were undefeated and gave up a huge lead to the giants a few years ago (most people will remember this as the Norman vs Odell game). This was almost an exact replica of that game. I was just waiting for the tv showing cam on the sideline nodding his head 

What these people forget to tell you is that they pick the Panthers to win everytime and think shitstain posts like this mean anything.

Fan site for discussing the Panthers and how they are past, PRESENT, and future and morons like OP are confused about how/why people post the things they do.

*picks Panthers every game they ever played* - "I TOLD YOU THEY'D WIN"(after every time they actually win)

Way to show off that football prowess.

1 hour ago, RealisticPanther said:

Predicting a loss...yes, reasonable. Being as whiny and doom and gloom about the rest of the season and cynical about it as most people were...not at all reasonable.

Personally I was pretty cynical about the rest of the season as well, but I can see why you and others may not have been. We looked a lot better today. 

4 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

no one is saying be uber positive or positive at all, just don't be super, irrationally negative and doom and gloom.

If OP expects anyone to believe he wasn't shitting his pants after NE tied it up and we were playing for the long Gano fg, with a good chance we would squander a game we had firmly in hand in the fourth quarter, dude's smoking crack. 

Archived