• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam to the Media post game “Im Not doing interviews”

Hotsauce

8 hours ago, Panthers8969 said:

Although i also wouldn't care if luke gave a white power symbol. Although i guess now adays that would make me a racist

haha yes it definitely would! But the reality is that the media will try to make this a whole thing, but when you listen to Cam's comments on it, he is preaching non-division and bringing white and black people together - something you don't hear other teams or players doing. I love it.

1 hour ago, RoaringRiot said:

To clear this up, Cam was talking directly to that ESPN reporter who turned it into a "message to the media". Nope....it was a message to her. 

Thanks for the clarification.  That makes much more sense than the initial reports did.  I don't have an issue at all with him blowing off a single reporter. 

18 hours ago, rawrunning said:

Media is to Cam what media is to Trump. Unsupportive, hit pieces every week, ESPN BTFO! Bill Simmons and Shannon Sharpe can go fug themselves. 

He keeps tweeting and he keeps putting himself in this predicament he's giving this to the media he's giving them what they want he makes it very easy to write a hippies because he said stupid poo all the time.   The media isn't doing anything that it doesn't do with anybody else is just the Trump gives them if you and they just sensationalize it and set that poo on fire 

16 hours ago, King_Returns said:

"Basic human decency" said the self-loathing white male leftist.

"If one less black child is killed unjustly, it's a sign of progress" said the self-loathing white male leftist.

"I know, I'll use their language against them to show how they're the ones that are *really* triggered, not the black adult millionaires risking nothing other than the opinions of republican racists" said the self-loathing white male leftist.

Exactly how any of these are bad things because if you're saying that you're right wing know that your party is exactly the same as Democrats you people really make me fuging sick you both suck I hate all of you for making this one is better than the other they are on the same machine in our fuging driving this country into the ground both of them they've had their Spotlight moments where they have poo the bed both ofExactly how any of these are bad things because if you're saying that you're right wing know that your party is exactly the same as Democrats you people really make me fuging sick you both suck I hate all of you for making this one is better than the other they are on the same machine in our fuging driving this country into the ground both of them they've had their Spotlight moments where they have poo the bed

8 hours ago, rawrunning said:

haha yes it definitely would! But the reality is that the media will try to make this a whole thing, but when you listen to Cam's comments on it, he is preaching non-division and bringing white and black people together - something you don't hear other teams or players doing. I love it.

oh i love it too. His TD celebration calls attention to the issue, but no one can claim he's disrespecting America (cough by sitting during the PoA cough). Seems like a win win to me.

Also love TD and now Stew praying during it. 

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 4:47 PM, L-TownCat said:

Not sure this is a protest at all.  Media wrote him off and no one wanted to talk to him before the game so he said fug off I'm not feeding you now.

WOW!! Can you imagine the question he would have got in a post game interview!!!!

But the answers to those question....... oh how they would have been turned around by the time they it the papers, internet, etc!!!!

They, the media,  would have him so far in a hole he could probably never get out!!!!

Archived