• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How do you get -13 yards rushing in two quarters?

Snake

Honestly this game is exactly how we lost the Super Bowl and will again if Shula is still our OC. It was painfully obvious to everyone that Stewart was going no where after two series. But instead of adjusting personal we lose the game. 

incredulous.gif

11 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

spend a first rounder on a punt returner instead of a tight end who could block and stretch the field.

Right because Howard is doing so well on the Bucs and we knew Olsen would get hurt... and your “punt returner” had 10 catches tonight and leads the team and all rookies in catches. 

To be honest I’m not all that happy with how we are using Mccaffrey but I don’t hold that against him 

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

Honestly this game is exactly how we lost the Super Bowl and will again if Shula is still our OC. It was painfully obvious to everyone that Stewart was going no where after two series. But instead of adjusting personal we lose the game. 

incredulous.gif

Not being a contrarian here because I sort of agree... but what is the answer ? 

Their defense was swarming like a mu fka. I mean they were locked the f in on our run game. 

They pretty much said -  best us in the air..and although we got close we didn’t get it done. 

What could we have done better opening up the run game?

6 minutes ago, panthers34 said:

Right because Howard is doing so well on the Bucs and we knew Olsen would get hurt... and your “punt returner” had 10 catches tonight and leads the team and all rookies in catches. 

To be honest I’m not all that happy with how we are using Mccaffrey but I don’t hold that against him 

yeah you force the ball to CMC he's going to have a lot of catches. Who cares?

it's not like he's doing anything with them.

There are two issues.  The playcalling is horrific and it’s no secret when we are going to run.  They knew when we were running every time but once tonight when we surprised them on 2nd and 10 and Mcaff got a few yards. The line also allowed the backs to get touched 5 yards behind the line consistently, but again could be because of how bad we are at keeping the defense on its heals.  In short not that this is a surprise statement, we are fuged and will continue to be fuged as long as Shula is our OC.  

2 minutes ago, arbnranger said:

Not being a contrarian here because I sort of agree... but what is the answer ? 

Their defense was swarming like a mu fka. I mean they were locked the f in on our run game. 

They pretty much said -  best us in the air..and although we got close we didn’t get it done. 

What could we have done better opening up the run game?

How they got beat before. KC opened them up with Hill doing end arounds and using him to create mismatches. Samuel was making a huge impact and so was McCaffrey till for what ever reason they were benched for Stewart and a our Big WRs. That played into there strength and cost us big in the first half. Our offense opened back up when they were put back in while we were trailing in the forth. Hell Philly might have still won but those two ints would not have happened. 

Archived