• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 6 Monday Night Thread : Colts vs Titans

Hoenheim

Battle of a couple of AFC teams that shouldn't have any direct relevance for us, since we don't play anyone on the AFC South this year and we won't meet any of them unless its in the Super Bowl. 

The game is fairly interesting though for a few reasons. Currently, all the teams in the AFC south have 3 losses so the division is wide open and both teams have alot to play for. Mariotta is coming back from an injury for the Titans, meanwhile Luck is still out and who knows when he might be back, based on the lack of information im guessing it might be very late in the season or not at all . The Titans have two Heismann winners at  QB and RB (Mariotta and Henry). 

Since this was the first year I followed the draft process so closely , rookies to watch : Adoree Jackson  , Taywan Taylor , Malik Hooker, Marlon Mack. Corey Davis is out with a hamstring. 

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

What an ugly Monday night matchup

yea, im not particularly invested in either teams . I did follow Malik Hooker alot during the draft process , and wanted  us to draft Derrick Henry in 2015 so at least have a passing interest in some of the players 

Very impressive run by rookie RB Marlon Mack for the Colts . With all the success these mid to late round RBs are having , it leaves me wondering what we couldve done drafting Barnett, Hooker, or OJ Howard in the 1st  and getting a mid round rb later . 

1 hour ago, Hoenheim said:

it sereiously depresses me to see other teams olines blasting the defense back  multiple yards before the RB gets to the line of scrimmage. What in the clusterfug happened to our olines run blocking? 

This is exactly what I was thinking while watching the 1st half. The Colts O-line is notoriously bad, but Gore and Mack have had some nice run lanes.

Archived