• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3rd and 21...

Jeremy Igo

I wonder if he was suppose to throw it to Ed Dickson nahhhhhhhhhh that can’t be it.  And all the receivers was suppose to run the coverage deep NO NO NO must be something else I mean why else would Dickson snap his head around. NO NO NO that doesn’t fit the Cam Huddle narrative 1TD 8int in 3 losses. Can you believe the coaching :eyeroll:

1 hour ago, stirs said:

Knowing that Dickson was going to release, Cam could have hit him and gained 10 yds putting us at the 35 which would mean a 52 yd FG attem....., I mean punt

This was my thought as well.

I love when Cam hits that 1st down at the marker on 3rd and 17, but you have got to get better at situational football....and I think that is a direct reflection of Ron, Mike, and Ken.

1 minute ago, NeedSumD said:

I wonder if he was suppose to throw it to Ed Dickson nahhhhhhhhhh that can’t be it.  And all the receivers was suppose to run the coverage deep NO NO NO must be something else I mean why else would Dickson snap his head around. NO NO NO that doesn’t fit the Cam Huddle narrative 1TD 8int in 3 losses. Can you believe the coaching :eyeroll:

Are you just here to spout bs to make a point that doesn't exist? It was 3rd and 21 the middle of the feild is always open but there's no way Dickson could get 21 yards in that play. 

Your points would be better if you did some research instead of trying to be a smart aleck with zero knowledge behind it. 

5 minutes ago, NeedSumD said:

Yeah but Dickson flat whiffs on the chip, as well. That allows the DE a free run at Cam. He really didn't even have time to throw it to Dickson, plus that angle doesn't show whether Dickson was even a viable option at that point. Could have been covered, as well. Not a good play call and not great execution either.

Just now, CarolinaSamurai said:

Are you just here to spout bs to make a point that doesn't exist? It was 3rd and 21 the middle of the feild is always open but there's no way Dickson could get 21 yards in that play. 

Your points would be better if you did some research instead of trying to be a smart aleck with zero knowledge behind it. 

I was hoping one of you football gurus would say something about no way he’s going to gain 21 yards. But then again you probably think there’s a play call in the NFL for 3rd and 21?? LOL  1TD and 8int in 3 losses, Damn coaching :eyeroll:

1 hour ago, Zaximus said:

Somehow this is Cam's fault, right?

I had forgotten somehow, but I re-learned yesterday that at the heart of EVERY problem that this team has (and there are many), if you look closely, there hides Cameron Jerrell Newton.

I don't really know how I forgot that (silly me) but, after yesterday on this forum, trust me, it is ingrained in my mind yet again.

1 minute ago, NeedSumD said:

I was hoping one of you football gurus would say something about no way he’s going to gain 21 yards. But then again you probably think there’s a play call in the NFL for 3rd and 21?? LOL  1TD and 8int in 3 losses, Damn coaching :eyeroll:

Man your the worst at evaluation. Yes there's plays for 3rd and long situations like this. Don't believe me? The eagles ran one just last week and they converted it. 

At least do the research bc no one takes what you say seriously anymore because it's reaks of uninformed opinion. 

Got it maybe I should stop listening to HOF QB’s saying there’s not a play for 3rd and 21 and start listening to football gods like The Huddle.  LOL And there isn’t a play for 3rd and 20 plus you have to throw it short and pray for a miracle. Hell we can’t complete a gain of 20 yards when it’s not 3rd and 21.  That play was suppose to go  to Dickson, it really helps if you look at someone besides Cam on any given play.  Dickson is wide open off the LOS.  Yes it’s not going to get the first but did we get the first on that play???

1td 8int in 3 losses can you believe the coaching:eyeroll:

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Yep. The Lions game was a fluke. Back to the same as he ever was.

I think the Lions game happened because they didn't really put a lot of effort toward covering him early on. 

They adjusted in the second half and Dickson was less effective. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think the Lions game happened because they didn't really put a lot of effort toward covering him early on. 

They adjusted in the second half and Dickson was less effective. 

Yep, even Ed Dickson can succeed when allowed to run down the field wide ass open.

20 minutes ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

Man your the worst at evaluation. Yes there's plays for 3rd and long situations like this. Don't believe me? The eagles ran one just last week and they converted it. 

At least do the research bc no one takes what you say seriously anymore because it's reaks of uninformed opinion. 

You’re right I probably sound pretty dumb hanging every problem with this team around Cams neck right?? Probably almost as dumb as blaming everything wrong with this team around the coaches necks??

Archived